Eleven: By the Light of the Moon.

With Tyler, he was placing some chains into a bag, and the video of Mason's transformation played in the background...

Mason could be heard yelling and screaming, and Tyler grabbed the phone.

He heard the line ring.

"Come on. Come on."

It went straight to the answer machine.

Tyler: "Mason, it's Tyler again. Look, your cell's voicemail is full. I need to talk to you. It's a full moon tomorrow... and, uh, I found your recordings, and I'm freaking out over here. So just call me back. Please."

A woman was inside Mason's house when she heard Tyler's call from his house phone.

The next morning, Ellie, Elena, and Bonnie were in Ellie's room...

Ellie had a hold of the moonstone, and Ellie and Elena looked at it.

"Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?" Ellie asked.

"Right now, it's what's binding the Sun and Moon Curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone... the stone becomes useless." Bonnie says.

"According to Katherine... Klaus becomes vengeful." Ellie tells them.

"Maybe." Said Bonnie.

"If he finds out." Elena shrugged.

"Bonnie, can't this wait? Stefan's stuck in the tomb with Katherine. Who knows what she's doing to him? We've gotta get him out."

"Stefan wants me to focus on this

"Stefan wants me to focus on this." Bonnie said.

"Well, don't listen to him. He thinks he's protecting me, but he's wrong." Ellie tells Bonnie.

"I'm sorry, Ellie. But I'm taking Stefan's side with this one. We're not gonna let you or Elena get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual." Bonnie says, snatching the moonstone out of Ellie's hand.

Jeremy walked in.

"What are you three arguing about?" He asked.

"Not arguing about anything." Bonnie says, putting the stone in her bag.