Including but not limited to "I still apologize for the accident you encountered before", "Since we are both 008 Thawing Centers, it is a fate". The most exaggerated thing is that Mr. Lu once told him directly and solemnly:

"Do you trust your intuition? From the first time I saw you, it actually felt familiar."

Yu Yuanxin said where did you borrow the lines from the TV series.

Weird enough.

He wanted to change his mind very much, and he doubted that his thoughts had been led astray by Lin Ling, who liked to blindly supplement his relationship. But more often, Mr. Lu's inexplicable behavior can only be attributed to his excessive concern for the sudden appearance of his subordinates?

Probably really a boss who is approachable enough not to exaggerate too much...

The work of game testing sometimes has a little problem. For example, Yu Yuan is not very good at games such as horror and survival. Shooting games are the shortcoming of the short board. Fighting zombies with Lin Ling sometimes even Will accidentally shoot teammates head. And there are many gameplays that need to be tested in Magic Road, which are linked to these. Every time it is the turn of this kind of test item, Yu Yuan has to mourn with Lin Ling.

In a shooting game:

"How did you open an elf archer account to play like this?! Shoot the enemy, the enemy is there!"

"...As if my eyes were decorations."

In horror copy:

"The ghost is behind you! Run!"

"Puchi", Yu Yuan, who couldn't escape in time, died directly.

In very rare cases, Yu Yuan does sometimes feel tired from playing games frequently. After all, the realism of holographic games is no different from reality, and because it is an internal test, a certain percentage of pain must be kept in many cases. The new activity direction of "Fantasy" is horror dungeons, probably because playing this type of game in the summer will make players feel cool and full of experience.

The biggest disadvantage of often living in a virtual world is that there may be indistinguishable phenomena in the face of reality. Even in a game such as "Fantasy", which is far from reality, sometimes testers also need psychological counseling. Being able to fly down from the top of the fourth or fifth floor and then resurrect is impossible in reality. If anyone is confused even for a moment, the consequences will be very serious.

Fortunately, Yu Yuan has been very stable in this regard.

Another day, together with Lin Ling to take time to relax and play zombie games on weekends. Because of the last headshot teammate, Yu has been downgraded to the front pioneer. Lin Ling called him to exercise courage, and he would never use a gun against him. Opportunity to grab teammates' heads.

"There's one more left, or who else should you call?" Lin Ling said.

In the four-person team, Lin Ling brought his younger sister, who just went to college. He used to call another colleague, but the other party had something to do today, so he vacated a seat.

Yu Yuan simply sent the boarding group invitation to his friends on the terminal. There were not many anyway. In his impression, Mu Nan or Yue Gu seemed to be playing this game.