"The only two five-star difficulty maps in the blasting mode are dynamic maps. The zombies in the Civic Center and the prisoners in Xishan Prison are really hard to beat."

"In the past, coaches didn't ban five-star maps because there were very few candidates for these maps. After today's game, it is very likely that the five-star maps such as the Rainy Night and the Pirate Base will also be permanent bans when encountering the Huaguo team in the future!"

Jiang Shaoyu was the coach who put all the difficult five-star maps into Ban.

Invoker of the World Series?

Alves' third ban was given to the [Botanical Garden]. Huaguo won the map of Germany at that time. Liu Shaozhou directed the police to defend and ended the first half directly at 5:0. It was too terrible to be released.

After the BP ended, Jiang Shaoyu began to choose.

He chose the new map for this World Series: Qingyang Airport.

As a new map, all countries will definitely practice, but it doesn't matter, the five-star map is banned, and among the remaining maps, this map will have an advantage against the British team.

After the map was selected, Jiang Shaoyu submitted an application for substitution again.

Team Huaguo replaced Leaf and Summer with Snow and Shadow.

On the British team's side, Alves also changed people, replacing Chester and Hunter, who were in poor condition today, in the front row, and replaced Mark and Adrian.

Mark and Adrian are young players from the same club in the United Kingdom. The two teenagers cooperated tacitly and played more aggressively than the old players. The coach replaced them with the last battle. He hoped they can help the British team to change the predicament.

As for the substitutions of the Huaguo team, the commentator said, "Replace Ye Ye and Xia Li, and send Captain Liu and Xueyao, then the Huaguo team's lineup is Liu and Pei, two snipers, and Lao Lin and Xiao Zhou two front rows. Platoon, Xueyao is the scout."

"This lineup seems to be a bit similar to the lineup that played Canada's blasting mode at the time?"

"Yes, the lineup at that time consisted of two snipers, Captain Liu and Xiao Mo, with Lao Lin and Xiao Zhou in the front rows, and Ye Zi scout. The lineup principle of this match was actually the same as the match against Canada. Two front rows, one scout. However, the snipers are Captain Liu and Pei Feng, and the scout has been replaced by Xueyao?"

"The core of the lineup will remain unchanged, the personnel will be replaced, and there will be some changes in the style."

Ye Qingming and Qin Xueyao are two styles, the former is good at assassination, the latter is more good at auxiliary reporting. And Pei Feng and Liu Shaozhou went on the field at the same time to blast the blast... Why on earth did Jiang Shaoyu do this?

Many viewers don't understand it.

What is the difference between Liu-Pei and Liu-Mo? more stable?

Only the coaches in the backstage tactical team know what the key to this lineup is.

——Both offense and defense, double command!

What is the strongest with Liu Shaozhou? Police defense.

Pei Feng's strongest is the bandit's breakout battle!

In the blasting mode, before the start of the game, it was unknown whether the Huaguo team would randomly find the police or the bandits. Jiang Shaoyu had two snipers, Pei Feng and Liu Shaozhou, present at the same time, so they could deal with any situation.