Pei Feng smiled and nodded. "Understood, Master, don't worry."

When Jiang Shaoyu first returned to China, he organized the national team to play a practice match within the team, and used the five-star difficulty map [Pirate Base]. At that time, everyone was not familiar with the playing methods of these difficult maps, and even got seasick and stood on the ground. unstable. Jiang Shaoyu scolded them unceremoniously and ordered all players to write a review.

Now, after months of devilish training, they can walk on a rocky pirate ship as if they were on the ground. They can even calculate the path of the ballistic offset and accurately hit the moving target.

The game started soon, the Huaguo team was refreshed in the bow, and the British team was in the stern.

Pei Feng gave a simple instruction. "Brother Ye goes into the water, I will guard the deck, and the three will disembark from the cabin."

Ye Qingming jumped into the sea, Lao Lin, Xiao Zhou and Xia Li quickly ran down the cabin down the stairs, Pei Feng climbed to the top deck alone, and quickly occupied the sniper spot at the sail.

Pei Feng decisively fired a shot at the stern. On the surface, it was to press the opponent to move, but in fact, it was deliberately attracting the opponent's attention, making Britain think that the Huaguo team would fight from the deck.

The two snipers of the British team came to the deck decisively and saw Pei Feng's position through the scope. The two shot at Pei Feng at the same time.

After Pei Feng fired a shot, he immediately jumped off the height and walked back and forth in an S-shaped position to avoid the bullets. British snipers 2 hit 1 and quickly killed Pei Feng together.

Captain Auston was about to shout "Nice" excitedly, when a gunshot suddenly sounded behind his head——

bang!

[CHN-Leaf] used [Sand Eagle-Blue Dragon] to kill [ENG-Alston] with a headshot!

The Huaguo team's scout actually bypassed the water and blew his head from the rear.

Another sniper hurried back to kill Ye Qingming, but after Ye Qingming killed Auston, he entered the water again and disappeared without a trace like a fish.

Pei Feng followed closely. "Attention people in the cabin, count down 3 seconds to wait for a wave of waves——come on!"

Almost as soon as he finished speaking, a huge wave of waves rushed towards the pirate ship. With the sound of the waves lapping, the entire hull of the ship was affected by the impact of the waves and began to shake violently.

The British team happened to be on a 3-2 split, with two snipers on the deck and the other three in the cabin.

Encountered in the cabin with three members of the Chinese national team.

The players of the British team hid in the cabin separately, and this wave made the hull shake violently!

When the hull is shaking, it is easy to miss the shot. Since the British team dares to choose this map, of course, they have specially practiced the play of this map. They are very confident in their marksmanship.

Auston said loudly, "Go on, kill them!"

At the moment when the ship swayed, both sides rushed out at the same time——

Bang bang bang!

Submachine|gun, assault rifle|gun The deafening sound of gunfire rang out in the lower cabin.

When Xia Li rushed forward, she was really a female warrior who was not afraid of death, and she was able to make a mighty army even by herself!

Her encounter ability is definitely one of the best among domestic assaulters. 3 people encountered 3 people from the British team in the cabin, 3V3, Xia Li's ferocious strafing, which directly swept the British team's scout into a hornet's nest! Although she herself died, but 1 for 1, it's not a loss.