Nazakaat|🀄️| 3

~~ Jaan Nisar~~ Arjit Singh

The dark shadow ran past her, as she slowly climbed up the stairs. The baby in her arms was still tussling to get out.

Her memories were coming back.

She started taking deep breaths as her vertigo slightly calmed down. She can't let anyone see her like this. So she went toward the left corridor instead of the right one. And knocked on didi amma's room. She is an old lady who has been managing this mansion's servants for 30 years. She is almost like a family now . The old woman opened the door after some time and Eira explained how her vertigo wouldn't calm down and it was getting hard for her to look after the baby carefully. The woman smiled brightly and opened her arms for Akifah agreeing immediately. Eira let out a shriek as the goggly baby slapped the hands away causing Eira to gasp. Eira blushed with embarrassment and was ready to turn around and run away when the old woman merely took the baby from her arms. And such a dramatic child she has that she didn't even protested this time.

She smiled softly and kissed Akifah's cheeks but the dizziness and throbbing was still there so she fleed away hastily. She clutched the railing and opened the door to their two bedroom room. Throwing the keys somewhere she removed her red scarf and threw herself on the bed.

Her eyes closed when the deep hazel eyes appeared in front of her. Her eyes furrowed worriedly. She could still smell him. It smelled like earth and a scent she couldn't pinpoint. But the man smelled good. His sharp features, trimmed beard, overall physique was a sight for sore eyes. She shook her head.

Astagfirullah!! Bade sahaab hai woh! Keya soch raha hai Eira?!

She forced herself not to think about him anymore and sleep. Her arms miss the little arms and giggles but she knew her health would worsen if she doesn't get a good night sleep tonight. Thinking about a certain hazel eyes unwillingly she fell into a deep slumber.
.
.
.
.
Her sky blue dress was contradictory to the sky outside today. While the outside was a mixture of grey and black indicating a possible storm, the color of her dress reminds her of the light blue sky with meager breeze. Warm breeze that warms up your soul.

She was in the kitchen and cutting the vegetables as per the diet chart she was provided with. She mixed the vegetables and made the sauté. After finishing up she turned her head around just in time to see her little angel coming inside the kitchen with didi amma. She was changed into a red jumpsuit with turtleneck, her tiny feet adorned in cute socks. She is very immune to cold so slight changes of whether causes her fever and pain.

She smiled and dried her hands, reaching for her baby she spreads her hands. Akifah chirped and made grabby hands.

"Baccha!"

She took her small body toward her and hugged her tightly. She nuzzled her head and breathed in her baby scent.

"Eira sab log niche a gaye hai so let's serve them breakfast hm? Me and Neema will help you." Didi amma said and the latter smiled too, a jolly girl in her late 20s who's been here for the last 5 years.