We're All Alright

Three weeks later...

Regina is on complete bed rest and not liking it one bit. Being confined to the bed, not being able to do anything for herself is aggravating. But, it was a necessary evil, something she had to keep telling herself every time she wanted to say screw it and get out of bed.

Zelena had come over to check on her and the baby, as she did every day since the traumatic incident, and to sit with her awhile to entertain and keep an eye on Regina. No chances we're being taken of something else going wrong with her sister or the baby. Thorough and diligent. Some might say overbearing, but they would be wrong.

"This is still so uncomfortable." Regina complained as she propped herself up on her elbows to look at the top of her sister's head over her bump.

"Well, it's awkward for me too, sis." Not so much now, truthfully. The first time, yes, it was hella uncomfortable to look at and handle her sisters bits, after the second time she was over it though.

"Easy for you to say you're not the one with hands inside of you." Regina shifted slightly when she felt Zelena spreading her. The more pregnant she grew the more uncomfortable these checks became, the more uncomfortable everything became.

"You act as though I've never had a vaginal exam before." Zelena leaned to the side so she could see Regina's face when she made her next comment. "Do you complain this much when Robin's the one doing this?" She asked playfully with a wiggle of her eyebrows which caused Regina to scoff, but she didn't miss the slight flush of her cheeks. After smirking at her victory she went back to her work.

"Well, Robin is much gentler than you are." Regina shot back with a raise of an eyebrow then a moan as Zelena entered her with something. That had to have been on purpose, it was too well timed.

"I can go get Whale if you'd rather him be sitting here?" Zelena suggested as she looked over her sisters stomach with a menacing grin. Talking of Whale usually shut Regina right up. Especially after she added, "then it'll be his hands where you're feeling mine." She said with a slide of the back of her hand up and down Regina's inner thigh.

"Well, when you put it that way..." Regina paused to cringe at the thought, "I suppose you'll have to do." She smirked at her sister which caused her to roll her eyes.

"Ow!" Regina jumped when she felt some pulling. "That was low. I was only teasing."

"Sorry, sorry." Zelena flinched then smiled at her sister sympathetically. "I'm doing an extensive exam today it's going to be uncomfortable, I told you." She said as she continued her task.

"You didn't say it would be this uncomfortable." Regina suddenly jumped again. "Ow!"

"Sorry, but you keep tensing up on me.” Zelena accused because there was only so much she could to about comfort level if her sister kept shifting about.

“I can't help it,” Regina whined as she dropped her weight back against the pillows with a huff, “my back is killing me.”

“I'm almost done, promise." Zelena was trying to work as gently but also as quickly as possible, not an easy task. With her sister finally lying back and finally holding still she was able to finish up.

A few very uncomfortable moments later for Regina, Zelena stood and removed her gloves. "Alright that's it. Could be any day now, our girls nearly in position."

"I wish she would hurry up, this bed rest is killing me!" Regina groaned as she lowered her legs and pulled her dress back down over her stomach. The human body was definitely not designed to always be sitting or laying down. Everything in her body was tight and stiff and there was nothing she could do about it. Robin would give her massages that helped immensely, but only for so long.