The End

Posting this on Labor Day.
Thought if was appropriate.

Hope y'all enjoy!

...

"Just hold her for a second." Zelena ordered as she glanced around the room. She was looking for a chair or something she could pull behind Regina for her to sit on. It was obvious that she wasn't going to move, not now, so she needed to adapt and figure things out. Her eyes landed on the chair to the left of the bed. It looked plush and expensive, not an ideal place to deliver a baby, but it was the best option at the moment. Regina could just magic a new chair after all this was over anyway. Or at least that's what she told herself as she grabbed it and sat it behind her.

"Robin come sit in this chair and put Regina on your lap."

He nodded and tried to move but Regina's grip on him tightened when she felt him shift.

"Gina," Zelena squeezed Regina's wrist and slid her hand in between the couples hands. Regina shifted her grip immediately to her sister's and let her weight rest into it. Zelena quickly took her other hand and shifted her weight to hold Regina's as it fell into her. She was taking heavy breaths and her eyes were squeezed shut. She was focusing on not pushing, Zelena could tell. "Just a moment and you can push again." She could feel Regina nod against her shoulder and let out a moaned breath.

Robin quickly slid behind Regina and sat down in the chair. He shuffled it forward until he was touching the back of her legs with his knees, then looked up. "Alright, bring her here." He said with his arms outstretched.

Zelena slowly lowered Regina's weight until the back of her thighs connected with Robin's. When she was sure Regina was sitting securely in Robin's hold she knelt down in front of her sister and slid her night dress up so she could get a look.

"Okay, Regina, she's almost crowning. Shouldn't be long now. Remember the birthing class, just breathe the head out."

Regina nodded her head frantically and started taking huffing breaths. She reached back for Robin's hands and he found hers immediately.

"Robin, I need you to put your knees inside of Regina's and keep her legs spread open."

Robin nodded his head to show his acknowledgement. He leaned back in the chair and took Regina with him. She moaned at the movement and resisted at first, but soon relented and leaned back fully into his chest. When she was comfortably leaning back into him he slithers his knees inside of her own and spread his legs as wide as he could. She let out another moan and slid her hips down on his thighs a little so the positioning was better.

"Okay, small push," Zelena requested when all the shuffling was done.

Regina arched forward and gritted out a push. If felt good to finally be able to listen to her body and push, no matter how much it increased the burning.

"Slowly, ease off a bit," Zelena said quickly. "The head needs to come out slowly."

She was having a hard time pushing slowly. She was starting to feel the burning her sister was talking about. It made her want to push, and push hard, to get the baby out.

"Another light push and she'll be fully crowning." Zelena was trying to warn her sister, she wanted to prepare her for what was to come. She was about to be on fire and she needed her to be ready.

Regina gave another light push then stopped suddenly when Zelena grabbed her calves. She let out a moan at the intensified burning when she stopped pushing.

Zelena saw her sister panicking. She was shifting on top of Robin and groaning painfully. She knew that would happen, she just needed to get her focused. "Sis, look right here." Regina just continued to moan and closed her eyes. "Regina," she said forcefully, "look at me." When Regina opened her eyes and looked down at her they were filled with tears.