Henry's day 2/2 (smut)

This is highly inspired by a short comic but I forgot the Artis 😭 this is also only short-

Nightmare pov:

After chilling at the butterfly place for a while we headed back home. I was gonna go into the living room but Henry tugged my arm "what's up?" I asked worried "can we go to your room?" He asked sheepishly. I smiled taking his hand and going to my room. I layed on the bed and he did too. He was acting off and I was a bit worried "buttercup? You ok?" I asked. He looked at me and paused for a second "umm... Can we.. ya know..." He said blushing and looking down. I thought for a second before catching on and smirking. I wrapped my arms around his waist "if you wish~" I said kissing his neck sweetly.

Hours later:

"Your so pretty~" I said stroking Henry's stomach. I looked at his little messy face as he moans and drooled. He was laying in his back and I was on my knees thrusting into his pussy. His stomach had a very noticeable white bump in it from all the cum I had filled him with by now. I squeezed his hip "so fucking pretty~" I said softly as he came again. "So beautiful when you cum~" I said still thrusting slowly "all stretched out and good for me~" I said. I felt him squeeze around me letting out soft moans and pants. "Do you think you can keep going?" I asked worriedly. He nodded frantically showing he still wanted more "ok, ok <3 hold on..." I pulled out and flipped him over so his head was on the bed and he was on his. "Here baby put one of these under your head~" I said passing him a pillow "there you go bunny~" I said as he hugged the pillow "comfy?" I asked "mmhm" he said weakly "good boy~" I said lovingly. I lined back up with his pussy "ok I'm pushing back in~" I said before starting to puch in. He let out a small whine. I pushed the tip in making him moan "ha- AAHH~ NIGHT- MARE~!!" He moaned. He was a lot more sensitive than the other two were but I didn't mind. Once I pushed most of the shaft in he was batter just letting out small groans and whimpers "your so tight..." I said as my knot was at his entrance. I bit my lip as he clenched around me "so hot... And wet..." I groaned pushing a bit more "and perfect~" I said as I knot pushed all the best ay in with a pop. I moaned slowly thrusting. Henry let out a loud cry as my knot whent in and began shaking "p-pause... I ca-ant.." he said weakly. I snapped out of my pleasure and got worried "oh no love- are you ok?? What happened" I asked concerned. He turned his head round and looked at me "i-im ok, j-just... Too much" he said. I sighed relieved. "Give me a sec and I'll be good to go" he said sweetly. I leaned over him and kissed his cheek "oh course darling~" I said nuzzling him "take as long as you need~ we have all night" I said lovingly.

After a few more hours of this we finally stopped and collapsed into bed. I realised it was late and suddenly remembered the date "oh shit I was gonna take you in a date! I'm so sorry" I said. He cuddled up to me "today was a date enough... You were so sweet all day and loving. I don't need you to take me on a date I loved the day I had" he said hugging my tightly. I smiled at him "I love you buttercup" I said "I love you too moonpie" I was a little surprised by the nicknames but liked it anyway. We both relaxed telling each other sweet things before falling asleep.

A/N

so I made this short because I just wanted to do a super sweet sex scene and not much else. Also I'm iching to start the grumpy one. Hope you enjoyed!

(17 July)