over reacting (fluff/angst)

Nightmare pov:

It had been a day since the tentacles roughly played with me and I had spent the day in bed since I hurt all over. They had taken care of me making sure I was ok and I was thankful. That was yesterday and today I've recovered enough to walk. I was dreading seeing everyone because I knew they would've heard me the other night and would never let me live it down. All the tentacles had woken up early so they could make sure I was ok since I hadn't fully recovered. "Ugh I really don't wanna deal with the others. Their gonna make smug comments about it" I said rolling my eyes. Grumpy and dopey made a giggling type of noise while pointing at me "haha guys real funny" I said staring at them "hey how about this! Since this is your fault how about I just not let you guys pleasure me for a month" they quickly shut up and looked down "that's what I thought" I said standing up and grabbing my cloths. They all helped me get dressed since I had a bit of trouble moving. Henry kept nuzzling my cheek trying to make up for it "hey it's ok relax. I still had fun" I said nuzzling him a bit. Sleepy retreated into my pocket again like always. I opened my door and walked out. I took a deep breathe to prepare myself and began walking to the kitchen. As I approached I could hear everyone talking "shit their awake" I said to myself. Dopey plopped on my head and pretended to play dead "the fuck- you know what I'm not asking" I said. I walked into the kitchen refusing to make eye contact with anyone "morning boss" dust said "morning" I said trying my best to act casual. I opened the bread box and grabbed two slices. "Sooooo you feel ok yesterday?" Killer asked cheekily. Great here come the questions "hmm not the best but I'm fine now" I said putting my toast in the toaster "you sure? Seemed like they worked you over pretty hard~ didn't expect you to walk for another few days" error commented. a huge blush spread across my face as grumpy and dopey started, what you could call s giggle, at the comment. "Wow fuck you guys" I said looking at the two gurgling squiggles "so did ya have fun?" Horror asked. Horror always asked really personal questions but was oblivious to the fact it might be inappropriate. I blushed more covering my face slightly "yeah... I guess" I said feeling humiliated "lucky" dust said. We all turned out attention to dust wondering what his comment ment. He quickly blushed looking around at our expressions "I said that out loud-" we all burst into laughter at dusts stupidity"the fuck is that supposed to mean?" Killer asked once he calmed down "w-well... I don't know! It's just having your own hentai tentacles pleasure you whenever the heck seems lucky" he said blushing "dude... Your into that shit?" Horror said. Dust his in his scarf before face planting into the table groaning "I mean you can have mine. I'd trade them any day of the week" I said. Grumpy rammed into me while dopey made an offended pose, Henry seemed a little sad and sleepy was of course sleeping. "Ow! This is why I'd trade you. And relax Henry your fine" I said petting him slightly. Dopey tapped my head looking for attention "you are so, needy" I said giving him a few pets. My toast finished and I grabbed it starting to put butter on it. I whent to grab the jam when dopey stopped me and grabbed the Vegemite "I. Hate. You." Grumpy slammed into dopey making him drop it. Dopey fell to the table dramatically acting like he was dying. I ignored it and continued making toast "they may be annoying but at least it's never boring when their around" killer said smiling "heh. Guess you got me there" I said finishing my toast and starting to eat it. We all began chatting a little while eating food "so got any plans for today?" Dust asked "yep. Follow by sleepy's example and do jack shit" I said. They all laughed a little "why because your still crippled?" Error asked smugly "that's exactly why" I said not wanting to drew anymore attention to the question. "So we get a day off because our bosses tentacle pets got a little to frisky. Im down" killer said smugly. All three tentacles looked at him annoyed before grumpy rammed into him and dopey slapped him "ow! What I do!?" Killer asked "they don't like being called pets" I said taking a bite out of my toast "alright I'm sorry! Stop hitting me" they both stopped but grumpy was clearly pissed. "Fuck you see what you've made me have to deal with now?" I said sarcastically. Dopey whent back on my head as I tried to get grumpy to calm down.