I KNOW- THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMPLETE

Ik this is supposed to be complete but here is a Goldric idea thingy I had

Hunter and Edric were in the owl house, laying in Hunters bed. Hunter was mindlessly scrolling on Penstagram, and Edric was bored out of his mind. He watched Hunter, confused to what he found so interesting in Penstagram.

Edrics mind lit up with a idea. He sat up and snatched Hunters scroll from him and held it in the air, far from Hunters reach. Hunter looked at him in shock. He sat up. "Ed! Give it back!" Hunter shouted as he reached for his scroll. "Nope!" Edric reached his arm higher. Hunter pouted and got on his knees, yet he still couldn't reach it. "Edric! Just give it!" Hunter shouted, not taking his eyes off his scroll.

"Edric!? Are you even listening!?" He looked down at Edric. He was just laughing while watching Hunter struggle. "EDRIC!" Hunter shouted louder this time. "Ow! My poor ears!" Edric teased. Hunter rolled his eyes and stood up on his bed to grab his scroll. Before anyone could say anything, before Hunter could even stand, Hunter fell, causing Edric and him to both land on the floor. Luckily, Hunter was not hurt very badly because Edric softened his fall. On the other hand, Edric was in grave pain.

Hunter looked at Edric, then at his scroll. He snatched his scroll and sat up. "Thanks!" Hunter smiled without looking up from his scroll. He laid back on his bed, leaving Edric on the cold floor.