oh my titan..

I sat on the couch for a few minutes, I was on my scroll. I sat up when I hear a knock on the door. I got up and walked over to the door. Crap! My bag! I thought, oh well, I'll just get it in a second. I open the door and I'm greeted with Edric Blight- wow.. he's so drea- no! He's just a friend.

I look at him and smile. "Hey Goldielocks!" He says. "Hey, come in I need to get my bag from my room." I tell him, letting him inside. He walked inside and sat on the couch. I close the front door and run upstairs. I open my bedroom door, slowly not waking up Luz. I grab my bag and go back downstairs.

"Ok, you ready?" I say, looking at Edric. He nods as he stands up. We leave and start walking towards the school. "So- how'd you sleep last night?" He had asked me. "I slept ok i guess" I replied. "Hm, cool" He said. I felt his finger touch one of mine, then his hand attached onto mine. I looked at our hands. We were holding hands! Omg! I felt my heart race and my face and ears heat up.

Wait- why am I feeling this? Why does this happen everytime I'm around him? Is this what love feels like? Oh my titan- I'm in love! No I'm not! I'm not! I'm not! I take a deep breath, trying to cool off.

~ Lunch Time ~
(Edrics pov)

Before lunch I didn't have a class with Hunter. I mean I had one, but that was in the morning. So lunch was the second time we saw each other. I walked into the cafeteria and look around. Hunter isn't in here, he doesn't eat lunch in here. I thought as I walk over to get my lunch. I hate Hexside lunch, it's gross.(and slimy?) I get my food and look at it. "Bleh" I groan. I walk to the trash bin and throw it away.

I Ieave the cafeteria and walk to Hunters locker, he's usually there during lunch. He wasn't there? I go to the library. I go in and head to the back where the study tables are. I take a quick glance, and I see Hunter, with a girl?! What?! I couldn't really recognize her, as I was too far away. I swirl my finger in the air and create a illusion so I'm "not there". I walk over to them.

BOSCHA?!

422 words
Again, sorry for this one being short. I also probably spelt Boscha wrong lmao