Finally! - Edrics pov

I stood there and watched, I was shocked. "If you EVER go near him again- I'll have your head!" Boscha yelled just over a whisper. She had her pointer finger at his chest, and her face in his. "Do you hear me? Do you hear me?!" She said. He nodded quickly. "Good." She took a step back. "I'll be watching you." She said as she walked away.

I ran off and when I got out the library, I gasped for air. What did i just see?! Boscha was threatening Hunter?! This can't be true. I was breathing heavily as I heard soft footsteps walk out the library. I turn around and see Hunter. "Hunter!" I shout as I grab his wrist and pull him into the males bathroom.

"Edric, this is not a good time" He said quickly. "I saw everything" I say. His eyes widened when I said that. "You heard.. everything?" He asked. I nodded. "You need to stick up for yourself Hunter. You can't keep being pushed around like that" He looked down, avoiding eye contact. "Hunter. Look at me!" I say.

He looked up at me and pulled me into a tight hug. And damn was he strong. "I'm sorry! I tried to tell her- but she wouldn't listen!" He blurted. His head was in my chest, and I could feel his tears on my shirt. I hugged him back. Wow, I knew Boscha was mean, but not evil.

~  after school ~

After school I walked out the building and started to walk home. After a few minutes, I felt a hand on my shoulder and Emira came up next to me. "Hey Ed!" She said. "Hey?" I reply. "So, what was you pulling Hunter into the restroom today all about?" She teased. I roll my eyes at her. "I found out Boscha is EVIL" I start, "she told Hunter, and I quote, 'If you EVER go near him again- I'll have your head!'" Emira looked at me, jaw dropped. "No way- I get it she's mean, but that is not true!" She said.

"It is!" I tell her. I create and illusion from memory of what happened.

After it finished, Emira stared at me. "Seriously!? You're telling the truth!?" She shouted. I nodded viciously. Her jaw was basically on the floor. "No freaking way!" She shouted. "Yes freaking way!" I shouted back.

~ After Several Minutes of Emira and Edric arguing, they got home ~

We walk inside, and I go up to my room while Emira goes in the kitchen to get a snack. I'm pretty sure we're home alone. I flop on my bed, tired. Today was tiring. Flyer Derby training was rough. (Yes in this Edric does Flyer Derby🙃) I sit up and pull my black gloves off and set them on my night stand.

I stand up and go over to my desk. Ugh, I have to study. I take some books out of my bag and grab my notebook and a pen. I read and take notes for what felt like hours. Then my scroll lit up.

_________________________________________

Penstagram Messages
_________________________________________

5:42 pm
Hunter: Hey Edric, do you have any notes I could copy?

Edric: Yeah! I just finished taking notes, you could come by if you'd like at have them, I can just get a photo of them

Hunter: yeah. I'll come by.

Edric: ok! Cya soon goldielocks
_________________________________________

Ok, Hunters coming by for my notes. I take pictures of my notes real quick. I grab a sticky note and put it on my notebook.

I wrote "Illusion notes, to Hunter, enjoy! Use wisely;)
Love - Edric Blight"

perfect. I dropped my pen on my desk and picked up my notebook. I got up and laid on my bed.

~ 10 minutes later ~

I was half asleep in my bed, still holding onto the notebook. Then, a loud knock came from the front door. My eyes shot open. I got up and sprinted downstairs with the notebook. I pushed Emira out the way who was about to open the door.

I open the door. "Hey goldielocks!" I greet Hunter with. I walk outside with him, closing the door behind me. "Hey Edric. I also wanted to tell you something" He stammers. "Ok! Well, here's the notes" I handed the notebook to him. He took the notebook and read the note. He smiled at it.

Hunter looked up at me. "So, what'd you want to talk about?" I ask. "Oh, well, about going to grom with you." He explained. I nod.

"I'DLOVETOGOWITHYOUEDRIC!!" He quickly shouted. I looked at him, shocked from that answer. My shocked face faded into a smile.

"So that's a yes?" I ask. He nodded, not making eye contact. "That's a yes to you being my boyfriend too?" I ask. He nodded again. Yes! Finally!

806 words
This also took place the day before grom btw :))