Grom - #2

~ Hunters pov ~

We walked to Hexside together. Edric claimed he was nervous because the previous year, he had been stood up. I believed him, because yeah. We got to the gym, aka where grom was being held.

Edric turned to me. "So, here's grom! I know, it's loud" I smiled at him. "Seems fun!" I shout, just loud enough for him to hear. He brings me over to the food and drink stand. We get drinks and I got a cookie and we go to the bleachers. We sit next to eachother. I take a bite out of the cookie and Edric looks At me. Without a warning, he takes a bite out of my cookie.

"You could have gotten your own!" I say after swallowing the bite I had taken. He just chuckled. "Is this what grom is usually like?" I ask. He Nodded, "Yeah, most years I guess." I look at him, sipping my drink. He looked at me. He stood up and held a hand out. "Care to dance?" He asked. It was pretty hot. I put my drink down and grab his hand.

We went down to the dance floor and danced. Edric put my hands around his neck and his hands on my hips. It was the slow dance part. "Did I tell you looked good?" He asked. I chuckled, "you did" He smiled. He grabbed one of my hands and put his other on my back. He dipped down, leaning forward. He pushed my back, close to the floor. (Idk what these are called lmao) Our eyes locked, and I could feel my face and ears start to heat up. Edrics face was turning red. His face got closer to mine. He pulled me into a kiss, we stood like that for a few seconds until Edric pulled me back up and spun me by my finger.

After awhile of dancing, chatting, eating, etc, we were waiting for Gus to announce who the King and Queen were. We were holding hands while waiting. Emira and Viney were next to us. Lots of people think they're dating, but they're just really good friends. (I head canon Emira to be a ally)  "and the Grom King and Queen are- wait, there was a mix up! The grom King and King are... Edric Blight and Hunter Wittebain!" Gus announced. Me and Edric turned to eachother. We were both visibly shocked. We went up to the stage and got our crowns.

We held hands basically throughout the entire thing. When we got our crowns, everyone clapped. Except for one person. Boscha. Instead of clapping, she yelled "YOU F@GS! NO ONE SHOULD LIKE YOU!" as she stormed out. Me and Ed looked at each other then chuckled.

When we were about to leave we took a few photos. Here's one!

 Here's one!

Edric walked me home. When we got to the owl house, I opened the door and turned to Ed. "Does this mean, we're a thing now?" I asked. He nodded, "if that's what you want." He grabbed my hands. "I'd love that" I reply. He pulled my into a kiss as I heard a click come from a camera. I turn around and see Luz and Amity snickering. They took a photo! I charged at them both.

The end!

553 words
This is the end! Should I make more like this? What else should I make? This was also super fun to make :)