At the mention of his full name and recollecting the past, Madison felt her heart clench, and just like that the tears began to fall freely.

She shut her ears with both palms to block the sound out as they continued to throw questions at her.

It felt like her heart would explode from how much hurt she was feeling.

She looked behind her into the motel only to see the manager and two women she recognized as the receptionists from yesterday huddled at a side, each grinning widely as they counted the bundle of bills in their hands.

Just as she'd thought she could see just how much money they must have mad, from selling her out.

She couldn't control the tears any longer as she finally managed to push her way out of the hordes of paparazzi and back into the motel with lightening speed.

She didn't even have the strength to confront the manager too, knowing that was a lost cause and with the last bit of solidity she could muster, she rushed to her room, locking the door behind her.

Tears blurring her vision, she took out her phone and dialed the number of the only person who would come to her aid without a second thought.

He picked up on the first ring.

"Al-Alvarez." She whimpered, her voice shaky. Unable to hold it back in, she broke down in tears, trying desperately to wipe away the tears that ran down her face in torrents.

"Please...please come pick me up. I-I need to leave. Please come take me out of this hellhole. P-please..." She broke off as her heart squeezed in her chest. "I can't take it anymore."

"I'll be right there." He assured her, not even asking what the matter was already coming to her aid as he hung up.

Tears flooding down her face, Madison sobbed one and over again.

.......

Damien eyed the door as Alvarez hurriedly excused himself from the office, walking out to the balcony to take a call seeing that his phone had rung up.

He couldn't help but feel a growing suspicion suddenly at the nature of this call.

Alvarez had been his best friend and head of security for many years, and Damien couldn't remember a time when he had excused himself to take a call. He even took his wife's calls in front of him.

So who was this person? What was the nature of this call?

"I have to go take care of some things. I'll be back in a few hours." Alvarez announced when he walked back into the room.

The worry that lined his face didn't escape Damien's notice but still he nodded, holding back all the questions that were at the tip of his tongue and saying nothing he raised his hand dismissively watching his best friend leave the office briskly.

As soon as Alvarez left the office, Damien quickly rang one of the security guards, and belting out the order when the burnt young man came in, he said, "Follow him. Find out where he's going and who he's with, then come back and report to me. Be discreet too, make sure he doesn't see you in any way." He finished, waving the guard away.

He didn't know why, but he was suddenly having a feeling that whoever had called Alvarez, it must have been related to her...

Alvarez had been in contact with Madison Connor, probably ever since the night at the event.

Damien strongly believed this, because his friend had been so concerned about her that night, and lately with the way he had been acting so weird, Damien suspected he was seeing Madison behind his back.

Standing up from his chair, pacing round his office and finally going into the inner room where his wine bar was located, Damien took out a drink.

He was so stressed out at the moment, the only thing that could calm him down was a drink, and his mind traveling back to Alvarez he took a sip of scotch and had poured it out for himself in a glass cup.

Wondering what Alvarez was up to and considering the chances of Alvarez truly meeting Madison, he took another sip of the drink and sank into a sofa.

As his mind continued to wander, his phone rang, bringing him out of his thoughts and prompting him to place his drink down on the glass table that stood in the middle of the room.

He frowned when he saw who was calling, and for a moment he thought of letting the phone ring away.

He really did not feel like talking, most especially to her. He didn't pick up at first then, but after two rings, he saw that she was not going to give up that easily and so he picked up at the next ring.

"Hey babe." He heard Kathrine's soft voice from the other end. He wondered why she was calling this time. She had just spent the last two nights over.

"Hey Kathie."

"What do you think about me coming over to the office?" She breathed in that low, sensual voice that always seemed to have an effect on him, but surprisingly he didn't really feel like it today.

"I'm busy." He lied, hoping she would let it go, but she didn't.

"It'll only be a few minutes. I'll come work you out, strengthen you a bit you know..." She drawled, and he could already envisioned her pouting as she begged.

Finally with a sigh, knowing that the talk was a lost cause he gave in.

Before he could place his phone back on the table, she had breezed into his office, and he looked her over shocked. She had been right outside his office, making this call and brows quirked Damien started to wonder what she had in mind.

As he made to question her, she ripped off the trench coat she was wearing and let it drop to the floor.

Damien swallowed, letting his eyes rake over her almost naked body save for a flimsy piece of lingerie that left little to the imagination.

Despite his surprise, he couldn't deny her sex appeal as his cock throbbed in anticipation, and he cursed abrasively within him.

As she led him into the inner office, unbuttoning his shirt and melding her lips to his in a heated kiss, he made her face him, ripping the flimsy see-through brassiere she had on, and reveling in the delicious moan that escaped her lips as her full breasts fell free.

He stared down at her taut, pink nipples, squeezing one tightly to Kathrine's immense pleasure and leaning down to trap the second in his mouth.

Reaching down, he placed a finger in between her folds, and as she began to squirm begging him to finish what he started, he grinned inserting two of his fingers deep into her.

Her mouth fell open as she moaned louder.

As he unzipped his pants, taking out his throbbing cock and pumping it a little, he wore a condom quickly, and swiping everything off his desk, turning her over he placed her against the table, shifted her panties to the side and penetrated instantly.

"Fuck!" She moaned, her head bobbing as he pushed harder and deeper into her.

He went faster, reaching out to spank her ass at intervals just the way she liked it.

With one last moan as she orgasmed, he heaved, pulling out of her and letting her slump to the desk, he came in the rubber.

"That was amazing." Her knees were still shaky as she said this, holding onto him for support as silence descended between them.

Damien didn't say anything, half naked, his eyes astray and she leaned in for a kiss.

.......

Thanks for reading. 💕