ꨄ Chapter Four ꨄ

Chapter Four
ꨄ The Heroes have Fallen ꨄ

____....

(Y/N)s POV

____....

Wheels then put the TV on as we all sat down too watch.

Woman-..You know this is an epic Heroic smack down event when they've called in Sharkboy!

Man-..Earlier today Sharkboy appears from the ocean depths, landing on the beach of South Padre Island.

Woman-..and moments later, Lavagirl blasted up from an active volcano.

Guppy-.. Go Sharkboy and Lavagirl!

Guppy cheered

Woman-.. She's from the earth's core. And here's Mayor Doolittle at today's ribbon cutting for his new City Hall, rebuilt after the last time the Heroics went into action.

-.. Did you see that? Of course you didn't that means it's none other than blinding Fast, the fastest Heroic on the planet

Slo-Mo-.. Goo, Daaad!

Slo-Mo cheered slowly.

Woman-.. And here comes Crushing Low!

Man-.. And there goes the Mayors new building in record time.

We all then clapped

Woman-.. These battles are insanely expensive for taxpayers, but so entertaining.

Wildcard-.. Pass the popcorn. This battles gonna be epic!

Then Slo-Mo Grabbed the popcorn and was gonna give it too Wildcard slowly.

Woman-.. This is unprecedented. All the Heroics have been called into action against the alien threat.

Wildcard is so impatient he just snatched the popcorn from Slo-Mo.

Man-.. We're getting some live footage now.

Woman2-.. And look who's back in action. It's Miracle Guy. You didn't expect him to actually lose, did you?

The camara then showed all the Heroics. And then showed Marcus Moreno

Missy-.. He's not supposed to be there.

Then whatever that was opened and there came out a bunch of thingys

When they came out one of them hit Miracle Guy making him hit a building then falling.

We all then gasped no one has taken down Miracle Guy before!

Woman-.. Oh my god!

Noodles-.. No way! No one's ever taken down Miracle Guy!

We all them kept watching.

LavaGirl-.. Evasive maneuvers!

One of them hit Sharkboy! I wonder if my dads okay. But it doesn't seem like so.

Sharkboy then landed in a helicopter windshield

Man2-.. You okay, Sharkboy?

(Y/N)-.. Does he look okay?!

I said getting up.

I sat down again and continued watching.
One of those things grabbed him and took him!