Sticks is trapped! Spooky Special

Worst Aribnb ever... and Eggman is stuck in here too.

If ya like being spooked and don't mind a little gore, P.T. is one of the creepiest game demos ever made.  Originally planned to be part of the Silent Hill series, this demo is about wading through a repetitive corridor, haunted by a nightgown-wearing, bloody ghost-woman and her unborn child.

Sticks and Eggman find themselves encountering both, Lisa the Jittering Ghost, and "Fetus," the Semi-Formed Baby Ghost.  At one point there is a bloody refrigerator hanging from the ceiling.  Your guess is as good as mine as to why.

But lets put canon aside for a second and explore the real issue... the Tomato People.  Yes, the actual Tomato People Sticks warned us about in Sonic Boom.  Have they truly taken over?  What about Eggman's Tomato Sauce?  Has Eggman come here to harvest the Tomato People?  Is this an experiment gone wrong?  Also, what's up with Orbot and Cubot?  What are they doing here?  They don't seem particularly helpful, or are they?  Either way, Sticks is getting to the bottom of this, the aliens ain't coming and invading HER planet, oh no way!  

If you're up for something spooky and kinda well... gross, this is the two-part exploration for you!  Be aware of the disclaimer at the beginning, we're not kidding when we say these ghosts are NASTY... as in, I wanna puke NASTY.  

Enjoy!
P.S. Part 2 is available in the next chapter of this fabulous art book belonging to Sterling!