"Pfff," I attempt to mask my flustered state, "Thank you?"

Billie chuckles, "And you, Dez, look beautiful as always."

She's so smooth. How do I do that?

"Heh," I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, "Thanks."

As Billie drives, I keep glancing at her, marveling at her dress. It's a pale pink summer dress with a faint flower pattern. It wouldn't cover her whole butt if it weren't for little matching shorts she has underneath. The top is like a tank top, just 2 thin straps to hold up the fabric.

"You look like a little skater girl," I blurt, "Like the ones you see at roller rinks."

She smiles, "Good! That's what I was going for, because.. you know, we're going to a roller rink."

I laugh awkwardly, "Yeah, hah. You're right."

I look down at my skirt, wondering if I'm dressed too fancy.

"Hey, Dez."

"Yeah?"

Billie looks at my black body-con dress, reaching over to stop me from adjusting it for the billionth time, "You look hot."

I look at her eyes, "Really? I wasn't sure about it."

Billie stops at a light and leans towards me, leaving a chaste kiss on my lips, "I could eat you up."

I blush heavily, and Billie drives forward again, leaving me flustered in the passenger seat.

A few seconds later, I speak up again, "Do you think it's ap-ppropriate for the roller rink?"

Billie hums, "You're nervous to wear it."

I frown slightly, "It was between this and a dress like yours. I picked this one at the last second."

She chuckles, "That's why you took so long to come outside."

"Mhm."

"Well," Billie places a hand on my exposed thigh, purposefully riding up the material of my dress, "I understand being nervous. I'm nervous to wear this too."

I look at her boobs, "But you look so pretty in your dress."

She moves her hand from my thigh to under my chin, "You look pretty in your dress too," she shakes my head slightly.

I blush, but play it cool, knowing Billie can't look at me right now, "Okayy," I agree with a shaky voice.

Billie smiles as she looks out the windshield, "We can be nervous together, yeah?"

"Yeah."

"We're here," she says, turning on her right blinker. Moments later, she turns into a driveway and I see the retro building.

I bounce slightly in my seat, feeling Billie's hand rest back on my thigh, "Cutie."

"Shush."

We walk inside and Billie shows our tickets to the employees before grabbing us skates and walking to a bench.

"Here," she says with a smile, handing me my size.