Ch. 17 getting ready

Y'all don't come after me. I have no idea what really happens when you get ready for a wedding. I'm 16 and have never been to one. So this might not make sense,  feel free to complain about it in the comments. Also I can't describe things worth shit so this chapter with have a decent amount of pictures and fanart.

No one P. O. V.
Wedding day
15 weeks pregnant

The day was finally here and Reyna couldn't be happier! Her, Hylla, Annabeth, Hazel, Miley and Gwen were all in her villa getting ready. While Devon, Percy, Nico, Hedge, Frank and Leo were all in Franks villa. The boys were pretty much just goofing around and teasing Devon, not much getting ready going on. Not that they needed all day to get ready, just putting there suits on and fixing there hair a bit.

The girls on the other hand, had to get full hair and makeup done. Along with getting there dresses and accessories on. Which any girl will tell you, takes forever. Thankfully, both Reyna and Hylla remember what they learned on Cerses Island, so they were pretty good at hair and makeup. Unthankfully, it was going to take Reyna a little longer to get ready than her friends and sister, not only cause she's the bride, but because her morning sickness decided to make an appearance for the first time in weeks. Plus being almost 4 months pregnant doesn't help.

"Why do the gods hate me?" Reyna gagged. Hylla only smiled, continuing to fix her sister's hair as she threw up in the trashcan in front of her. "They're probably jealous." Annabeth teased working on her own hair. "Why would they be?" Reyna groaned. "Cause they don't get to have a fun day like the rest of us." Annabeth smiled at her. Reyna smiled back, before the morning sickness took over and she doubled over to throw up. "Well...I hope they c..can over it l..long enough for me to...get fucking married." Annabeth gave her a sad smile and went back to her hair. "

"Hey," Miley crouched down in front of Reyna. "Want me to make you some tea? It might help with the morning sickness." She asked. "Yes plz." Milley smiled, "alright." She kissed the top of her head and went to make it for her. "Hylla, how are you able to do her hair while she's sick like this?" Gwen asked, "No offense Reyna." "None taken."

"Cerses island had a lot of sailors coming on sea sick or drunk, you kinda have to learn how to do hair and makeup while the person is sick as a dog."

"Or while they're drunkenly swinging a sword around you head." Reyna added. "I'm sorry, what is this about a sword?" Millie asked, coming back into the room. "Here you go Hun." "Thank you Millie." Reyna smiled taking the mug of tea from her. "No problem. Also are we not going to talk about the zombie apocalypse going on in your house?"

"Oh yeah, forget about that."

"How do you forget that you basically live in a haunted house?!" Annabeth chimed in. "Cause they've been here since I got pregnant. I'm kinda used to it."

"New question," Gwen said. "Why are they here to begin with?"

"Nico." Hazel and Reyna said at the same time.

"Reyna, Hazel I love y'all, but your brother has problems."

"I do not!" Everyone turned to see Nico standing in the door way with Chuck. "Nico, what are you doing here?" Reyna asked. "Bored!" Chuck cheered in Nico's arms, sending the girls into a wave of laughter. "Gods this kid is gonna kill me." Nico laughed, set the baby satyr down so he could run to his mom. "Does hedge know you took his kid?" Hylla asked. "Beats me, he's busy giving Devon the shovel talk." "Oh gods." Reyna cringed. "Yeah. You ok Sollera? " Nico asked, seeing how pale Reyna was. "I'm fine. Just morning sickness." "I'm sorry." "It's fine Nico. You look good by the way." She smiled, looking at his outfit.

" She smiled, looking at his outfit