"I Think I Found A Perfect Love That I've Been Waiting For A Long Time..."

Start from the beginning

"So why were you staring at her like that while she was talking to Jimin-hyung?" Yeonjun asks me in English, to be extra discreet. My eyes fly back to his, a smirk across his face. "Does our Noona have a crush on our Jiminie-hyung?" He finishes.

"I— I wasn't. I was just, I just thought I recognized her," I stammer.

"Okay, sure Noona," Yeonjun says, a smirk across his face.

"Shut up," I respond in English and roll my eyes and he burst into laughter. "Now come on, we have a meeting to get to," I tell him.

We stand up and grab our things, pushing in our chairs. Yeonjun throws his arm around my shoulder and continues to tease me the whole way to our meeting.

——————————————————————-

"Okay so we have the schedule set for the next couple of weeks until you each go on a break for the holidays. Don't forget Grammy announcement day is at the dorms and Eleanor-ssi will be covering it as well as the media team. Does anyone have anything to add or any discrepancies they'd like to point out?" Bang-PD asks us.

After 5 back to back conceptualization meetings with TomorrowXTogether, NCT, Yuta, Ten, and JayB, I was finally in my last meeting of the day. We are all sitting in the largest conference room with the members, managers, and other staff setting the schedule and making sure everyone knows what to look forward to. No one says anything and he starts dismissing everyone. Just as he's about to stand up to leave, I see Namjoon say something to him. He dismisses the rest of the staff and asks the members, Sejin, Hyun-Jin, and myself to stay. As soon as the room is cleared, Bang-PD looks over at Namjoon.

"What can I do for you all?" he asks out loud.

"We just wanted to run something by you. Not necessarily asking for permission but just letting you know," Namjoon tells him. "Eleanor has shoots in Jeju in 2 weeks and I'll be joining her so that we can have some time alone. We've also talked about taking solo trips with her during our holiday break as well," he tells him. The way he's standing his ground is so damn hot. "We will obviously be taking security with us and practicing the utmost discretion to make sure we are all safe and not seen," he continues.

"Okay, I appreciate you letting me know. It sounds like your minds are set so, I know I won't be able to convince you otherwise," he says with a small laugh. "I trust that you know what precautions to take to make sure that your privacy isn't breached and you're all safe. I hope you each have fun and enjoy your time off," he tells him.

"Thank you PD-Nim. We appreciate your well wishes," Namjoon finishes and we all stand and bow politely at him. The guys stick around to talk to him more but I need to go to the studio so I say my goodbyes.

"Hyun-Jin," I say.

"Yes, El-ssi," he responds.

"I'm going to be looking to hire a guard for my personal times. I trust your judgement more than anyone else and would love any recommendations of people you think would be a good fit," I tell him.

"Of course, El-Ah. Let me reach out to my contacts and I can get you a list of names by tomorrow," he tells me.

"Thank you so much Hyun-Jin. I appreciate you," I say with a small bow. Seokjin walks toward me and brings me in to hug him, my arms wrapping around his waist. It's still weird to me that they feel so comfortable showing affection in front of their boss, but I go along with it.

"I'm heading out," I tell him.

"Let Hyun-Jin take us," he says. "I have to go down to Slow Rabbit's studio to record the demo for the OST I'm doing and it's on my way," he says to me.