𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow please

"Can we please talk about this tomorrow please..," She says, looking at me with her teary puffy eyes.

I wipe the tears off her cheeks and kiss her on her cheek

"Of course bambina.," I say as she gets up

"Wait, you can stay here and sleep.. Its 12 in the morning now love please stay.," I say

"Do you have a guest bedroom for me?," She asks me with her face looking tired and eyes puffy

"No"

Of course I'm gonna lie. I want her to be next to me so I can make sure she's okay.

I'm gonna kill her boyfriend though.

"Get some rest on my bed alright? I'll sleep on the floor next to the bed just in case you need anything.," I tell her softly.

"Okay..,"she replies quietly

She lays down on the bed as I take over and tuck her with the blankets. She looks at me confused, opening her mouth to say something but shutter her mouth when nothing comes out.

As she slowly falls asleep I get up and lean my back on the wall looking at her sleeping. Watching her chest rise and fall slowly.

I grab her phone that's on the nightstand trying to figure out the password. I put the phone in front of her sleeping face, unlocking the phone. Sorry darling but work has to be done.

Leo huh? I laughed to myself as I saw all his information on her phone. She's got his address saved into her notes.. And his license plate? I know from her background records that she busted somebody's car but I didn't know exactly who it was.

Hmm what else does this sleeping beauty have on her phone?

I go through her camera roll seeing pictures and videos of her and what I'm assuming is her best friend. I also see pictures of food. I barely see pictures of her and her boyfriend.

Wait.. Is this what I think it is? A video of her busting his car windows?

I watch the video putting the volume up a little bit so I can hear.

I hear her best friend screaming "YES BITCH FUCKING FUCK HIS SHIT UP, FUCK HIS CHEATING ASS"

They both seem crazy.

I hear her friend hyping Seven up in the video as Seven jumps on his hood and takes the bat and swings it at the windshield.

Is it bad that I'm getting turned on by this? I've never seen this darling do such a thing. She seems like she wouldn't hurt a bug.

I looked through her phone more, sending that video to myself.

Why is she still with him? Why is she afraid to leave him but not afraid to break his car? I have too many questions for her. I know I'm not supposed to be caring for her but I know it's never right to lay a hand on a woman.. Even though I have before, it was self defense! All I did was push her.. Because she slapped me! Thennn I pushed her sister... Off a building. WORTH IT.

I see her text messages with her friend quickly explaining her dream.

I put her phone down charging it so she still has battery for tomorrow.

I look forward to her, gently kissing her cheek.

"Buona notte angelo," I whisper to her smiling as I kiss her cheek.

(Good Night angel)

As I turn to lay down on the floor she pulls my arm.

"Mm gm sh eh," What the fuck did she say?

"Huh? What's the matter angel?," I whisper to her making sure she can hear me though.

"Sleep here next to meeeee," She says tiredly. This woman..

"Okay if you say so bambina," I say while a smirk shows on my face.

I turn my back to her. Right when I close my eyes I feel a leg over my waist and an arm over me as well. I can feel her smooth breathing on my neck as she snuggles into me.

"Are you cold?," I asked her

"No, why?," she replies back sleepy

"I can feel your hard nipples on my back angel," I turn my face to her chuckling as she kicks me off the bed and covers her whole body under the blanket.

"Ouch.. why'd you do that!," I wince in pain rubbing my stomach where she kicked me with full force.

"I didn't mean to, I promise! I got nervous!," She whisper yelled to me

I go over to her and rip the blankets off.

"Ughh what! Aren't we supposed to be sleeping! Give me the blanky back!," She yells quietly with grabby hands trying to grab the banket away from me.

I slightly push her back and hover my body over her.

"So that dream.." , "You wanna recreate it darling?," I ask her smirking

"AHHHHH," She screams, slapping me across the face and kicking me back.

How is this angel so strong? This woman is stronger than she looks, that's for sure.

"Ughh stop hitting me! I was joking when I asked that.. Unless you're down of course," I turn to her, winking at her.

"Goodnight Enzo!," She screams at me as she snuggles herself In my bed.

I go back over to her laying down. She gives me the look like I'm suspicious.

She turns her back to me as she falls asleep quickly.

How can a woman fall asleep so fast?

I wrap my arm on her waist, rubbing her beautiful tummy.

"Buona notte bellissima," I whisper falling asleep next.

(good night beautiful) 

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter today loves! Im working on "I never knew somebody like you" 

I hope you guys still enjyed this chapter though! smooch! Until we meet again! :D