Chapter-56 girls night

Start from the beginning

"What now?", Megha asked.

"First of all we will change in to different clothes", Nidhi replied cheerfully.

"But we didn't brought any clothes", Arna said.

"I know that's why I brought dress for all of you", Nidhi roared excitedly.

"You are awesome girl", Arna replied.

They all changed in to skirts which hardly reaches their mid thighs.

"Our men won't allow these to wear everywhere", Anjali commented putting her makeup on.

"We will end up in bed if they sees us like this", Nidhi chuckled and they all laughed by her bold remark.

They switched off all the lights and switched the disco light on then started playing music with loud sounds. Anjali arranged different types of drinks as it's their penthouse where the party is ongoing.

Soon they turned penthouse in to a night club. Chilling with the music while having drinks.

"You know my boyfriend don't even know how to call his girlfriend", Nidhi scoffed and all laughed.
"He calls me stupid woman", Nidhi laughed.

"My husband calls me dumb", Anjali chuckled.

"You know Varun calls me Idiot", it's Arna who commented sipping her drink.

"Karthik calls me Crazy", Megha said thinking how often he calls her crazy.

"And that's the truth", Nidhi commented.

"Yeah, I am crazy but not stupid like you", Megha countered and all laughed.

"Why these men don't know what we want", Anjali mumbled.

"And they says women are confusing", Nidhi commented.

"I think women has more clarity on anything than men", Arna remarked.

"Are you sure", Megha chuckled.

"Yeah", remaining three roared in unison.

"Ok ok", Megha replied.
By now Nidhi and Anjali got drunk and Arna is half drunk.

"What are you doing Nidhi", Megha roared.

"I am going to pee", Nidhi replied in her drunken state.

"For God sake it's kitchen not bathroom", Megha hissed and taken her to the bathroom.

"Stupid, Now I understood why he calls you stupid", Megha mumbled and Arna chuckled.

"Anjali di you know what you are trying to drink", Arna asked in disbelief.

"Yeah I am drinking water", Anjali replied with closed eyes.

"That's perfume bottle not water bottle", Arna said taking perfume bottle from her and Megha given her the water.

"She is really dumb tho", Arna mumbled.

Anjali and Nidhi doing funny things in their drunken state and Megha and Arna became a laughing machines.

They even recorded their doings to tease them.
Megha and Arna faded with them when it's reached peaks.

Megha brought a mug of cold water and poured water on them and they gasped by sudden coldness.

"Crazy", Arna laughed.

They both somewhat came to their senses then again all the four of them danced, talked and got drunk.
This time no one is sober.
.
.
.
"They really drank this much", Varun commented looking at the bottles on the floor.
It's 2 am when the men came to take their woman to home.