Chapter 14

"The bleeding was not a dangerous sign, could be caused by a fall or a very serious distress. Light bleeding happens during pregnancies, but it would be the best if Pete stays out of the physical work for the next six months. The bullets were not in good positions and the blood loss was dangerous." Chan was standing next to Pete's bed, listening carefully to Top.

"You are still shaking." Chan pointed out, noticing how the doctor's hands still were shaking while holding the test results.

"If one of your nephews were on this bed, you would have a much worst reaction." Top laughed, patting Pete's head to calm himself down. "Vegas..."

"He doesn't know who the father is." Top reminded Chan. Pete found out he was pregnant a few days ago. He told Top that it was a one night stand and that he remembers almost nothing of that night.

"I have a bad feeling about it." Chan glared at Chay who was carefully helping an injured bodyguard who stared at the boy in a way Chan did not like. "Sir Vegas brought Pete here fast. He helped untill he fell asleep. His face,"

"Yes, his face. You and I both do not like the faces he made. When can we check?" Chan cut Top off, he had to go back to Kinn and plan the next move. Top pinched the bridge of his nose, a headache forming.

"Only when the baby is born the results will be precise."

---

"The Don was not in the warehouse, he was not there from the beginning. It does not make sense. Call Arm here." Kinn was reading the documents of the mission, everything was so organized, something went wrong.

The Don knew they were coming.

"Arm is accompanying Porsche at the market, Sir. They should be back soon." Kinn glared at Big, he will have to punish Arm later.

"I asked you not to be at the garden, even at the kitchen, and you went out?!" Porsche was welcomed to the house by a mad Kinn. His shirt had too many unbuttoned buttones and he was distracted.

"Ah- what? We were out for less than half an hour. I had to buy things for dinner." Porsche tried to justify himself. He did not like when someone was mad at him.

"Untill I say otherwise, you are not to leave the house. There are other staff for that reason, Porsche. Arm, to my office." Kinn turned around and was about to go up the stairs, but halted on his steps when he heard Porsche's murmur.

"Oh yes you big boss, as if you can control me." Porsche was now mad himself. He was tired of the dumb orders his boss's son was giving him on left and right.

"Oh hell I can, and I will." Kinn took big steps back to Porsche and grabbed his face with his gloved hand. "Listen carefully, You are in my house, under my care. My employee. You will do as I say without questions. For your own good." Kinn was running out of patience and Porsche was draining the last of it.

Porsche glared at Kinn, but did not say a word. He nodded once and waited for him to remove his tight grip on his face. "Words, Porsche."

"Yes, Sir."

Only when Kinn was out of sight Porsche allowed himself to curse him a little and take angry steps to the kitchen. Pete was more important now and he had to make him something light fast before he needed to prepare everything for dinner.

When he heard what happened to Pete, he dropped the glass in his hands and rushed to the medical ward, only to be stopped by Chan who asked him to prepare light dishes for the injured and a soup for Pete. Chan saw that Porsche was not going back, and only after telling him what happened, a shocked Porsche grabbed Arm and flew out of the house.