Chapter 21: Ula'Ula Island; Meeting Acerola.

Start from the beginning

(ThoughtLock): After you.

Once everyone had walked safely and carefully through the portal and out the other side, I slowly floated through it and out the other side just as the portal wobbled for a few seconds before it closed just as I reverted back to normal. Then I noticed that Helen was still feeling a little motion-sick after going through the portal. I walked up to her and started hugging her from behind whilst gently rubbing her sore tummy.

(Alex): It's okay Helen... the motion-sickness will go away soon. You'll just have to be patient.

(Helen): O-okay Master. I'll try.

(Alex): But for now, we should probably try and find our Mystery Person.

(Pheromosa): But how are we going to find this Mystery Person Alex?

(Alex): Well that's easy. We just er... um, I think we go this way-- um... wait a second; lemme check the letter for the address.

I then brought out the letter and quickly looked at the address.

(Alex): Okay; let's see. Malie Library, just off Malie City, Ula'ula Island. Right; it seems that our Mystery Person is waiting for us at the Malie Library.

(Coral & Rosie): Let's Go!

After walking a little ways across Ula'ula Island, we found ourselves at a rather quaint little library which I recall is called Malie Library just outside of Malie City with trees somewhat surrounding said library. And it certainly looked like a perfect place to read books.

As we stood outside the entrance, I gently picked up Coral and placed her on my right shoulder to get a better view

As we stood outside the entrance, I gently picked up Coral and placed her on my right shoulder to get a better view. We were amazed by how authentic it looked.

(Coral): Wow! This place looks amazing! I can't wait to go inside.

(Alex): Which is exactly what we're going to do Coral.

I gently kissed Coral on her cheek and we walked up to the front door. But just as I was about to open the door, me and Coral suddenly heard voices coming from the other side. I was still a little hesitant to open the door. So I looked at Coral who nodded to reassure me that everything is okay. But just to avoid any rudeness, I carefully knocked on the door when I heard a cheerful voice call from inside.

(???): Come in.

I slowly opened the door and saw three people inside alongside a strange Pikachu-looking Pokémon that could apparently levitate for whatever reason. Me and my team stepped inside the library and we were quickly greeted by three very friendly faces.