1

>><<

Sasuke went straight to the his house, since sasuke didn't have any mission also next day was boruto his beloved blonde's son - training, god how much he wanted boruto to be his and blonde's son. He had a perfect plan - since boruto blindly believed what ever raven said he had a perfect well executed plan to make boruto his side.

He entered to the house he shared with sakura and sarada, the girl greeted uchiha. " welcome home uchiha sama." Sarada said as she bowed at him and took his cloak and katana, walked away. Sasuke walked to dinning area, where sakura was waiting for him.

" uchiha sama, welcome home. Was the task successful and did you like the hideout?" Pinklet asked to raven who sat on the chair as he gestured other two sit.

" yes it is, going quit well." He said as he started eating food, " dont worry karin said she will come and meet you, or you can go stay with her for a while, if anyone ask i will tell you needed Karin's assistance. And sarada needed to meet her mother." He said making them smile and nod. \

Sakura looked at sasuke who was eating his food, " what is next plan? Are we involved in it"

" yes, well since naruto is missing from tomorrow, you have to act normal and sarada you can just show how much you are worried about Naruto's missing, also keep an eye on kawaki. I will let you both know what we have to do. Either way you both wont be there for a while so, no one is going suspect since i gave a letter of permission that was signed by naruto five days ago. So you are technically with karin. I will teleport you two to karin after dinner." He said, earning nod from both ladies.

>><<

Blonde just rubbed his eyes as he looked around, he felt so drained and tired that he didnt know what exactly was happening. Naruto slowly sat up,he looked down to see he wasnt wearing his regular outfit, it looked like he was wearing a lingerie type dress, when he looked around he saw his old outfit was ripped into shards , he also noticed he was chained in metalic chakra sucker, what more he could also feel someone had put blood prison seal on him. It immediately struck him, right now he was useless, and he only had very less chakra and even if use it, he wont escape from there.

Naruto just sat their helplessly as he wrapped himself with the blanket. The blonde felt so violated and he was practically feeling as if he was naked. Lingerie are worn well mainly to make their partner lust for them, so they can fuck them to oblivion, but who ever did kidnap him, know very well about him, so he knew he will be owned by the kidnappers in no time .

Naruto knew how helpless he was, he was thinking of ways to bribe the kidnapper and leave him, he also listed who can do this. Not even a slight it came to his mind that sasuke would have done it.

Blonde just wrapped his arms as he rested on his knees , leaning back on the wall as he looked outside the sealed window. Just waiting for the bastard who brought him here.

>>><<<

Shikamaru knocked on the door, he waited for the blonde to respond, but didn't receive any, ' that's weird. Naruto isnt there, normally he does inform and go.' He thought as he walked away, ' well its already 10 pm, might as well went to his home.' He thought as he kept the file on his table and walked out of the hake tower.

>>><<<

" mom, will dad come today?" Himawari asked as she walked into the kitchen only to see her older brother talking to their mom, ' guess i am not the only one who is worried.' She thought as she sat on the dinning chair.

" himawari, today naruto kun did say he will be late, and he asked me to make sure three of you are well fed. So come on eat something dear." Hinata said as she served food for all four of them, kawaki joined them shortly. For some reason, all three of them were having an uneasy feeling and it wasnt budging, they brushed it away and continued their dinner.

>><<

Naruto just looked at his dress, what he didn't understand was after resting also he wasnt able to move his leg, suddenly panicked as he tried to move but it wasnt happening, then it hit him, someone purposefully paralysed his lower half so he wont escape.

fear crawled under his skin as he let out a chocked gasps, tears trailed its way as the fear raised in his eyes. He was very helpless, very this is the first time in his life he ever felt this much weak, he had to tell who ever did this to him, was well planed.

Naruto tried to stay calm, but the nervousness is hitting, when naruto saw what he was wearing he also looked beneath if they did any changed, yes his underwear wasn't there. And blonde remember what kurama said to him, him being uzumaki and also jinchuriki can only give birth, he can't convey any kids. Boruto and himawari was testtube babies, since naruto couldn't impregnate hinata. Boruto is kurama and Naruto's son, while himawari is testube baby. With Orochimaru's help she was has both hinata and Naruto's chakra with in her, although naruto is the one who gave birth, but she is equally both individuals kids.
[ naruto as a dick but has no use, due to kurama naruto has pussy, he dont have balls instead he have vagina.]

Blonde could feel wetness underneath as he cover himself together. He just made use this person dont see or know blonde was going to have heat. Well how unfortunate the blonde is.

>>><<<

Sasuke smirked at himself, when he changed blonde's dress he saw blonde's beautiful body, what he was exited is that what he was going to do blonde, after he reach there, he already imagined how Lewid naruto is going to look, when he fuck him into oblivion. What more raven Injected a serum that makes any jinchuriki or ex jinchuriki in heat. " i will mark you, this will be mark you willingly asked me to put. So since both parties have consent it isn't forced. We will have babies together.

>><<