Chapter 29

Took the photo just while ago😴😴

—••..Takemichi's POV..••—
After 5 hours of waiting, the doctor came out the surgery room as I immediately went straight forward to him and ask "How is he doing doc?, will he be fine?"

DOC said " Yes, he will be fine but he just needs time to wake."
After that Draken said "can we go in?"

DOC: "yes but pls do try not be noisy as the patient needs a good rest so he can wake up sooner and the better."
As the doctor leave we got inside chifuyu's room we saw him with the heart monitor thing>??

|_TIME SKIP_|
AFTER 1 and a HALF month

Chifuyu-san is still in bed sleeping... and his mom was very furious at me when he found out what happened to chifuyu>make sense

| :WHAT HAPPENED:|
After 30 minutes of us being still in chifuyu's room silent, Baji-san said something "Shoot?!!, I forgot to tell this to his mom..."

I wanted to say something to it, but I decided not too, as baji left the room to go call chifuyu's mom
mitsuya and draken had to go as they mitsuya still have's a fashion competition thing?? and have to go and pick up his little sisters.

I thought it was a kinda bit rude?? But it was understanding as of mitsuya have little sisters to take care of too as his mother is rarely at home due to work and mitsuya stands as the father and the mother too them..
Thinking of that makes me think of why I thought it was rude...>did this for no
reason😃😃

Baji came to the room saying chifuyu's mother is on her way but that she will be flying back since she was away for business work?>sorry I forgot what its called..

As some just wanted to wait the mother before leaving chifuyu as they have there stuffs to do, the door immediately burst open as somebody said chifuyuuu?!!!

as chifuyu's mom burst the door open, all of us looks surprised except baji as he was all just smiling widely.

She went beside chifuyu crying and saying some "motherly stuff??" as we listen to all of it, it took quite a while for her too calm down

As she does that she asked "How did this happened?" and "who where with him when thing happened?"

as everyone started looking at me I raised my hand slowly, She said " everyone If its ok can you pls leave us two alone, just a sec. smiling nicely...
Everyone left the room as silent came over,
She said "Can you pls explain what happened?" looking at me seriously..😭

|..••**TIME SKIP AFTER EXPLAINING**••..|
"I see..." she inhaled and exhaled then stand up went to me slowly and
punched me hard to the ground falling of the chair I was in.

It was quite a strong punch as I was getting close on being unconscious everyone heard the noise and went in.

Baji and Draken was able to hold chifuyu's mother before I get another punch from her and everything went dark..

..••**\ TO BE CONTINUED /**••..

Hiiii I did some reporting about it and I was able to do this took like a day for thwm to respond but here it is,
hope you liked it and yes probably its gonna take a while before I post a new chapter again so ye😅.
06/29/22 (^^)~~~