Chapter 4

Kazutora:
What is love??

Makoto:
Love is an intense feeling of deep affection, it is a great interest and pleasure in or out of something.<from google a little addings though( >_• )

Kazutora:
Is love something u feel warmth from somebody?, like u want to hold on to something and just malig u want to have him more and more, that u dont want him/her for others to have him and u only want him to be his/her.

Makoto:
*mind*[mmhh i didnt expect this to him, i guess i understimated him]
Yes ur right, ur very right....

Baji:
After hearing those it makes me think if doc have somebody he loves?, well other than his family like a lover(-_-¿).

Makoto:
I looked at baji, seeing him thinking something that looks very serious *mind*[there is 74% im right and 26%im wrong{am i right i suck at math(○-●¿)}.

I know what u are thinking so don't even bother me or annoy me...*moment of silent*

And don't even try stalking me

Baji:
secretly(or as he thought) whispered "dang"

"We can hear u" makoto said and tora just nodded there as approved.

"Anyways u feeling anything else other than that?"

"No no that's all imma go now"

"Mk"

After that kazutora went to his perspective class....

<AFTER SCHOOL

♤TAKEMICHI'S POV♧
I walked home knowing i'll be scolded for going to school than homeschooling me,

i did this because i never had friends ill be just in my room staring in the window seeing people hanging out, talking with there friends...
While i was forbidden to go out, to play games since they think i might get distracted of it since they only want me to graduate and be a engineer...

They say i was a disgrace of the family that i was useless,
Sometimes they even force me to wear dresses, wear wigs, and make ups just for me to look like a girl,

I was like a doll being played by a children.

♡to be continued◇

Mk that was succesful [☆-☆] and ty for 169 reads im happy since i just started few weeks/days ago tysmmmm [T-T]

U can still pick anytime:))
Mikey
Draken
Smiley
Angry

           9/21/21ヾ(▼ヘ▼;)