Chapter 7

Takemitchi is just walking along side of the road...thinking something,

<Takemitchi's pov>

Did I did the right thing? should I have accepted his love?, I loved him.. I do but I don't want him to know about my parents or what is happening to me.

that's just bad. no-no i don't want him to go knowing about it i care for him I love him, He is my 2nd friend who was willing to be friend.. with me.

So no and that's decided

After all that I went home to see my stupid mother, drunk I was about to go to my room but Takeomi whispered me something.{Takeomi is there butler and yes our dear takemitchy is rich well his mother? idk, nvm}

Saying "Mam Cameri might get mad if u don't greet her again" me "but she's drunk?!" Tekeomi-"Mam Cameri has good memories even when she is sick or drunk i've known her since she was a kid, so trust me pls I don't want u to get hurt again"

I think for it for a minute and nodded, I went straight away to my drunk mum[I would rather call her boss or madam than mum im ashamed].

I greeted her and her respond was just a a nod, I went to my room to take a bath and do my work, etc.

<Kazutora's pov>

I noticed he was shaking when he said no his eyes wasn't the bright and happy eyes I know, it was full of fear and scariness I decided I will follow him.

By following him he went inside a huge building.. NO a mansion?!

I removed that in my head and started following him inside I was caught by a butler and said "who are u and what are u doing here?"

I was suprised he was very calm, i-im a friend of takemichi i-i will explain everything but I don't want take to know we met. He just nodded and lead me in a small house. I asked who's is it the butlers in here we only have 4 maids who leaves across and here is ours{the butlers}.

But u wouldn't mind if there are 2 more people will know this but I promise this will be a secret.

I nodded and then we went inside....

TO BE CONTINUED

Is it just me or that was good? anyways I saw that there was 1.7k reads/views and 66 votes i just wanna thank you for that and im srry if I keep saying it, not my first time writing a story but this is my first one to hit 1k+ so im srry again.... and that's it see yall in the next chapter:D 10/12/21(ω・o)