Chapter 21- Wedding (Edited 2/9/20)

En başından başla

"You got another one kid? I'll pay you." I asked with a monotonous tone. Sasuke kept munching before pulling out another tomato and handing it to me. I took it in my hands before my attitude changed completely, a grin stretching across my face. I pulled a few coins out of my pocket that was well over the value of the tomato and handed it to the boy as if it were a back alley deal.

"Thank you sweetheart." I bit into it, feeling the unusually sweet juices explode in my mouth. Why does this suddenly taste better than before? Ughhh.. Something is wrong with me.

~~

It was over a week and a half after Kakashi was put in the hospital and I was incredibly relieved for a big reason... Kakashi recovered and was released the day before our wedding. The doctors were surprised by his tenacity to get out of the hospital and were impressed by how fast his recovering was. His eye and torso were still a bit sore but all stitches were removed and healing over. The nurses told me that Kakashi and I have to be careful during our honeymoon because if things get... well... wild... then he can reopen his wounds. Right now however, I couldn't see him. He was having his bachelor's party and I, my bachelorette's. Mikoto and Tsume wanted to take me out and about all night but I have no idea where we are going. We had a couple genin watching our younger kids but knowing Naruto, he'll probably give them hell since he's such a Momma's boy. Tsume put a blindfold on me and picked me up, taking me God knows where. I was giggling though, excited yet nervous as to where I was going. Kushina would have great ideas as to what to do.

She would be such an excited mess right now... How I miss you sis.

We arrived somewhere with this sweet, light aroma. Almost like orange blossoms and cherry petals. A wave of humidity hit my face and I immediately knew where we were. Tsume took off my bandana and I squealed.

"Hot Springs! Greatest idea ever ya know!" We all were chatting and relaxing in the hot water, a few masseuses coming in to massage our shoulders and backs. I was in heaven. One of them heated smooth stones and rubbed them into my skin, warming me.

"I could get used to this... " Mikoto sighed. Tsume nodded her head, her usually unruly hair was for once being tamed by a spa worker.

"You said it."

Who knew the day before my wedding could be so relaxing?

~~

KAKASHI'S POINT OF VIEW

"ANOTHER ONE FOR THE GROOM!" Jiraiya grinned as he drunkenly grabbed a shot glass meant for me. He handed me the glass but I shyly refused.

"I don't want a hangover at my wedding tomorrow...and besides I just got out of the hospital." Jiraiya rolled his eyes and Tenzo draped his arm around my neck.

"C'mon Kakashi. You only get one bachelor's party! Live it up a little!" I rolled my eyes and looked at the liquid in the glass. I didn't really feel like drinking.

"That's right Kakashi! If you're going to do it, do it right!" Gai cheered as he held a whole bottle of sake in his hands. I rolled my eyes before giving in.

"Fine, I'll have this one but only this one."

Well...one turned into seven.

The guys and I somehow ended up singing karaoke and it was an absolute mess. Tenzo, Gai, Jiraiya and I were all drunk out of our minds, stumbling around the bar. One drink turned to two, that two turned to three, and well...anyone could see where this is going. Gai was crying into his drink, mumbling something about his 'youthful flower'.

"My Lotus is marrying my best friend! My youthful Mina! How can I continue!" He cried while holding his drink. A second later, he passed out on the counter. Tenzo kept making little wooden dolls and throwing them at people, laughing hysterically when they hit them. Jiraiya turned to me, placing his hand on my shoulder. We both had flushed faces from the alcohol, slightly dizzy.