Her eyes started tearing up when he slid his hand down to her core. She gasped out feeling a light slap over her clit. Her whole body jerked up at the contact.

“Now tell me what I want to hear sweetheart. ” He mumbled kissing her jaw. And Hazel again understood what he wants to hear.

“I-I wouldn’t hide m-myself again.” She completed, only to let out a small scream the next moment. He bit her jawbone hard. Few tears sprung out her eyes. He was being too much harsh.

“From who?” He hissed biting her earlobe.

“F-from you.” She mumbled but Cyrus wasn’t satisfied.

“Repeat!” She trembled against his chest. Cyrus didn’t show any mercy and started kissing her neck.

“I wouldn’t h-hide myself f-from you ever a-again.” She completed knowing very well how much he hates hearing the words.

I am sorry. He always asked her to tell him what he wants to hear not that meaningless three words of useless apology. After all, when we know those words don’t mean anything.

“Good girl.” He whispered placing his palm against her inner thigh and jerking her body closer to her.

(Mature Content has been trimmed.)

Cyrus didn’t wait for a second and picked her up walking towards the shower. He looked at her face before kissing her cheek.

“Can you stand?” His soft voice instantly made her eyes widen.

A minute ago he was all going barbaric and a scary monster. And now he was all softy and gentle. Bipolar psycho.

She nodded her head. She didn’t want to stay in his arms anymore even though her lower region was hurting like hell.

He gently put her on her feet. Her legs trembled for a few seconds before she finally stood up on her feet properly. Just when she took a step back her waist was held in a hard grip jerking her body closer to his.

She looked up only to find his warning gaze. She stayed silent with him hugging her waist. He bent down to her shoulder level pressing her against his chest even more.

The water didn’t stop dropping down on them neither did he stop kissing her wet dainty shoulder while hugging her tightly.

“You’re so small.” He whispered through the water still hugging her tiny frame against his buff one.

And perfect for me. He wanted to say those words but let them stay in his heart. He didn’t want to say something he knew she doesn’t need to hear. He knew he will be done with her soon. So what’s the use of saying that she’s perfect for him when she has to leave him soon?

They had a good peaceful shower without Cyrus doing anything again. Hazel changed her clothes and went to make his breakfast but all the time her mind was somewhere else.

He’s going next week. He wouldn’t be here. Can she use this chance to escape him? He wouldn’t be here, she can escape and --

“Hazel.” She flinched coming out of her trance hearing Ana’s voice.

“What happened? Are you alright?” Ana said placing her palm over her shoulder.

“Yeah, I am fine. What were you saying?” Ana sighed heavily.

“Master is asking for you.” Hazel’s breathing paused for a second as she walked towards the dining room with hesitant steps.

Her soft steps caught his attention and he already knew who it was. He motioned her to sit down on the chair without looking at her. Hazel took a seat staring at him who was busy reading the newspaper.

“Y-You asked for me.” He hummed closing the newspaper settling it beside his plate. He looked up meeting her scared gaze.

“Tomorrow evening you’re coming with me to a party,” Cyrus announced concentrating on his food making her look at him with wide eyes.

“P-Party?” She stuttered in confusion. Why does she need to go there?

“Yes, I will tell you the details tonight. And remember Hazel.” He stared at her with a dark gaze slowly chewing his food.

“No objections.” Now she was angry.

“I don’t want to go anywhere.” She mumbled making him stop his actions right away.

He looked at her raising his eyebrows. “What did you say? Care to repeat it again?” He said in a warning tone telling her to try and disobey him.

Hazel gulped glancing up at him. He looked so scary with his sharp glare set on her face. She licked her lips clutching her skirt.

“I-I don’t want ---- ah.” She flinched gasping out when he slammed the fork he was eating with on the table making a loud sound.

“Repeat!” He said standing up from his seat. She whimpered shrinking on her seat.

“I-I d-don’t.” She winced pausing in the middle when he placed his palm on the head of the chair and leaned his face closer to hers making her shut her eyes in dread.

“Repeat!” He again growled lowly making her whimper out. His rough warm breathing was hitting her forehead constantly adding in her fear.

“I-I---” She had lost all the strength. The anger was replaced with terror.

“Come on repeat!” He hissed against her hair making her shake her head.

“N-Nothing.” She heard a dark chuckle. Suddenly her jaw was held in a tight grip as he pulled her face closer to his. Her teary scared eyes met his dark glaring ones.

“That’s what I thought!” He hissed making her whimper out. A lone tear slid down her face catching his eyes. He moved his thumb to the tear roughly wiping it away.

“Just obey me, darling. Time with me will become easier for you.” Spitting those words he bit her nose making her shriek back. He chuckled pecking her forehead before walking out of the house.

Hazel closed her letting more tears escape her eyes. She placed her forehead against the table bursting out in tears. The humiliation, the abuse, the assault. Everything is now eating her alive.

She can’t endure this. She wants her life back. Her simple life. She will happily endure her grandmother’s annoying taunts and commands. But she can’t endure this. She just can’t. His touch, his eyes, his words, his mere presence disgust yet terrifies her.

She doesn’t want to stay here. Now she had made her mind. She will run away. Next week.

She will escape him.

_____________________________________

Next will be up soon.

Try following me on Instagram as well. It’s mirah_selim.

Till the next adios