Chapter 2

The next day Starscream, Knock Out and Drift went out on recon, Drift had Jetstorm and Slipstream stay with Denny and Russell to keep an eye on them and protect them if Airachnid tried to go after them to get at the rest of the Autobots.

So the three former Decepticons started chatting with each other while they scouted the area.

"So how did you end up joining the Decepticons back when you were Dead Lock?" Knock Out asked Drift trying to make small talk.

"I was young and foolish and agreed with Megatron's ideals until my eyes were opened and I realized how wrong trying to achieve peace through tyranny is." Drift explained. "What about you?" He added.

"I joined when the Autobots and Decepticons landed on Velocitron I met Breakdown and we became friends so he convinced me to join after explaining they needed a medic." Knock Out replied. "What about you Starscream?"

"Megatron got me to help him out before the war officially started then basically blackmailed me into joining after he stormed Trypticon station which me and the other seekers who served under me were in charge of to steal the Dark Energon we were guarding,"

"He killed most of the scientists on board and then forced me to pick out two of the survivors for Shockwave to experiment on with Dark Energon." Starscream said as his wings dropped and he cringed hating to revisit that memory thinking of how helpless those bots look as they were dragged away and the pleading looks all of them had given him as if begging him not to choose them.

Both Drift and Knock Out could see that it bothered the seeker and that he still regretted it.

"It's ok Starscream Megatron made you do that, What happened to those bots isn't on you." Knock Out reassured the seeker. "It's horrible all the things he did to you I'm sorry I never stood up for you, no one should have to put up with a lot of the things you did."

"Well you had a finish to look out for." Starscream joked feeling a little better.

"And that's all in the past and we're making up for it now." Drift told them with a smile.

Just then Drift was suddenly shot with a beam of yellow light and Airachnid came out from behind some trees having shot him with the relic.

"Airachnid!" Starscream and Knock Out both yelled angrily at the spider.

Knock Out quickly activated his com-link and called for backup while Starscream charged at Airachnid, But unfortunately no one could get there right away because the ground bridge had malfunctioned.

Knock Out saw Drift get up but was horrified to see him start helping Airachnid having lost his memory and thinking he was Deadlock again.

And now Airachnid was trying to shoot Starscream with the relic to make him lose his memory as well.

Starscream changed into his jet mode and flew into some clouds attempting to hide to avoid being shot by the relic.

But unfortunately Airachnid got a lucky shot in because the seeker suddenly fell out from behind the clouds and plummeted to the Earth below.

"No!" Knock Out thought when Starscream got up now having lost his memory and thinking he was a con again, the Austin Martin was now out numbered and two of his friends were now against him, he quickly activated his com-link and explain the situation but before anyone could answer Deadlock shot his com-link cutting off the transmission.

Then Airachnid held out the relic and the red medic braced himself, but she suddenly put the relic away, And Knock Out looked confused.

"As nice as it would be to have a medic I think it would be far more satisfying to reunite you with your partner." Airachnid said darkly.

Knock Out glared at her and growled angrily.

"Oh Knock Out don't have a Breakdown." Airachnid mocked him sadistically as the now angry red medic rush at her with his saw and drill out.

Only for Airachnid to dodge and use one of her legs to stab him in the shoulder then toss him aside into a tree, And before Knock Out had a chance to pull himself up she was already using her acid on him.

He tried to reach his energon prob that he'd dropped when he had changed Airachnid but seeing what he was doing the spider used her acid to render it useless.

Knock Out managed to kick her off him and took off running, instead of chasing down and killing him herself Airachnid decided to do something especially cruel and told Starscream and Deadlock to kill him for betraying the Decepticon cause.

Then she smirk as the two chased after their friend to kill him.
_

Knock Out was now running for his life not wanting to fight Drift and Starscream when Deadlock suddenly jumped him stabbing him in the same place Airachnid had already stabbed him earlier.

The red medic let out a cry of pure agony but somehow managed to break away from his attacker and took off running and Deadlock saw him run towards a tunnel that lead to the sewer of crown city.

But the red spots car tripped then Deadlock stabbed him in the leg so he couldn't stand up again and the terrified medic turned to look up at him.

"Go back to tell Airachnid mission accomplished I'll take him from here." Starscream told Deadlock who then headed back as a weak and badly injured Knock Out watched him go.

"Now to end this." Starscream said aiming his missiles.

"No Starscream please!" Knock Out pleaded in tears seeing that his best friend was about to kill him.
_

Meanwhile the other hand gotten to the forest after getting Knock Out's call for back up the last thing they'd heard from him before his call got cut off was that Airachnid had somehow whipped both Drift's and Starscream's memory so they thought they were cons again.

They all spilt up to look for them knowing Knock Out needed help.

Arcee saw Ratchet holding a scanner and his optics widen.

"We have to find Knock Out fast his condition is critical!" Ratchet announce in a panic.

Upon hearing this Arcee took off and was about to transform when they suddenly hard the sound of Starscream's missiles and she heard Ratchet scream "NO!"

"What is it?!" She asked fearing the answer.

"Knock Out's life signal just went offline, he's.. gone." Ratchet said sadly trying to fight back his own coolant tears.

Arcee took off now in a rage yelling "NO!!" Over and over again.

Then Bumblebee came and reported that Airachnid had escape through a ground bridge and Drift and Starscream had gone with her.

"When we find Starscream I'm going to kill him." Arcee hissed her voice cracking.

To Be Continued.

Hope this chapter turned out OK, Sorry it took so long it was hard to get motivated and this chapter was tricky to come up with, I'll try to get the next one up soon, In the meantime feel free to send feedback.