11.

the moon was glistening in the sky, surrounded by billions of stars as everyone sleeps. everyone except nick nelson and charlie spring. nick and charlie were always together; at school, at home, even in each other's dreams. they loved each other that much.
this particular night, they were in chalies bedroom watching some random cartoon movie they found on netflix. they sat in charlies bed, nick on the left with his arms securely wrapped around charlies waist with no intent of letting go.
charlie's so into watching the movie that he doesn't even notice nick falling asleep until after. with a soft smile towards nick, charlie closes his laptop and puts it on the ground. the movement wakes nick up but charlie quickly tells him to go back to sleep, which he happily obeys.
when charlie finally turns off the lights and gets back in bed, nick quickly wraps his arms around him, even tightly than before.
with a silent chuckle, charlie kisses nicks forehead and falls asleep quickly in the arms of the one person who makes him feel the safest.

years later nick and charlie look back at this memory with lots of smiles and laughters, wishing they could go back to those nights.
the moon will be glistening above them, once more, smiling at them because there will never be another love like theirs. what they have is truly magical and one of a kind.

_____________________________________

HEY BESTIES 🤠
how are you?
i'm back
sorry for not writing but i found out that my ex best friend of 11 years was going around telling people that i sh for attention and that made me go back into a bad depression state 🤪
i'm gonna try to write more since im on summer break but it really depends on how mentally stable i am.

oh and before i go disappear for a month (lol hopefully not) how would you feel if i started a poetry book. poetry is where i write my feelings out and i write it all the time and would love to share 💕. just lmk if you're interested and i'll make it, i just don't know if people are really into that <333

if no one has told you this, i love you and you are needed <333

have a great day/afternoon/evening/night my loves