6.

this story was suggested by @sall1015
THANK YOU <33

nicks pov
charlie and i officially became boyfriends a couple weeks ago. before that we use to have sleepovers all the time but we haven't since our kiss.
today though, my mom suggested having charlie stay over for the night since she'll be out of town.
so here i am, frantically cleaning my room before charlie gets here.

*1 hour later*
the door bell rings as i'm walking down the stairs and instantly my face lights up knowing that it's charlie.
Nellies at the door already knowing who it is as i open the door and see charlie, my charlie.
"hi" i say.
"hi" he says giggling with a soft smile as i pull him inside and into a hug.
"o-oh" he says as i wrap my arms around him.
"my mums not here so it's just us" i tell him as he hugs me back.
"ok" he replies in my shoulder.

we go upstairs to my room and play mario karts (like always) and halfway through our third game i just give up and stare at him.
he doesn't notice at first and i just take in every detail of his face.
- the crinkle in his eyebrows when he's concentrating
- the softness of his eyes against the harsh lights of the tv screen
- the smile he gets when he won
i could watch him for hours and it feels like i did until i'm interrupted, "why are you staring at me?" charlie ask blushing.

i don't reply, i just lean in and kiss him.
it starts off soft and slow but quickly turns into full making out.
i push charlie onto my bed and continue to kiss him.
he starts giggling which makes me laugh too and it's like time stops and i'm just staring at the most gorgeous creature in the entire world.
charlie.
charlie spring.
my charlie.
my boyfriend.
my boyfriend, charlie spring.
"you staring again, weirdo" charlie's says pushing my face away laughing.

*three hours later*
we're watching a movie in my bed when i turn my head and notice that charlie's fallen asleep.
i smile softly as i cuddle into him and turn the lights off.
"goodnight my love" i whisper to him as i drift off with him in my arms.

that night i get the best sleep i think ive ever gotten, all because my boyfriend was there.
my charlie spring.

——————————————————
i feel like this was really short but i'm running out of ideas 😭.
i love writing these but i'm just so busy with school and my mental health.

if you have any ideas you would like me to write PLEASE TELL ME.
i want to write more i just have no inspiration right now 🤪.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
and if no one has told you this today, i love you and you matter so much <3333

(also thank you for almost 2k reads WHAT)