7.

I'm running out of ideas so if you have any PLEASE tell me!
(also sorry for the slow updates but my mental health has been shitty and school is tiring so i haven't had the time to actually sit down and write)

Charlie and nick aren't like other couples their age.
they spent every day with each other and never got bored or annoyed.
everyone around them knows that they're soulmates forever and always.

nicks pov
my mum gave me the idea.
a promise ring.
we're only 18 and 17 but i know he's forever, i can't picture my life with anyone else.

i'm waiting at the train station for charlie, i'm taking him to the spot we officially became boyfriends at.
"nick" a familiar voice says, approaching me.
i turn my head to see my charlie.
"char" i say pulling him in for a quick kiss.
"come on" i say grabbing his hand "we're going to miss the train if we don't get on now".
"ok" he says giggling as i pull him onto the train and into our seats.

once we get off the train, charlie and i run towards the spot where the photo booth was in and climbed in.
charlie sat on my lap and grab my cheek, pulling me in for a kiss.
all four pictures were just of us making out. oops.

we got a small plate of chips and shared them at a table. charlie struggle a bit with eating but i helped him and didn't force him to eat too much.
soon the chips were all gone and charlie was pulling me towards the water "come on, let's go lay by the water" he says running and giggling.
we race to the water and of course he wins.
he runs into the water until it's at his knees and i follow him, leaning in to give him a kiss once i catch up to him.
when we break apart i feel my pocket and feel the box.
"come here char, i have something for you" i say pulling us out of the water.
"what is it" he ask giggling.
"well we've been dating for two years and i just really love you, and i swear i'm going to be with you forever, you're my soulmate" i say with tears forming in my eyes "a-and i know we're to young to really think about marriage s-so i got you this ring as a promise ring... to promise that i'll be with you forever" i say pulling out the ring and looking up to see all the emotions playing on charlie's face.
"o-oh nick" he says crying and grabs my face and kisses me.
i slip the ring onto one of his fingers and kiss his hand while he giggles.
as he hugs me he whispers "i love you so much"
"not as much as i love you" i whisper back laughing through the happy tears.

we spent the rest of our date cuddling on the beach.
charlie wore that ring everywhere, school, at home, on dates.
he even continued to wear it on his right hand when i proposed for real.

hi loves!!
finally posted 💅
UMMMM HOLY SHIT 3K reads
i can't even find the words to thank you all so much, i love you <333

have a great day, and if no one has told you this today; i love you and you matter :)