5.

umm holly shit guys 1k reads! i started this book just 6 days ago and it makes me so happy that other people are enjoying it too!

TRIGGER WARNING: relapsing, eating disorder

Charlie's pov

tori left, mom left, dad left, oliver left.
i'm home alone for the first time since i went to the hospital.
nick usually comes over when everyone leaves but he couldn't today because he had rugby practice but he said he'd come after.
i have two hours to myself.

it starts off well, watched some tv and sat on the couch most of the time, but soon dinner time approaches and i feel my stomach growling in hunger.
with a deep breathe i get up off the couch and try to make food.
i can't.
every time i try to my body just freezes and i just can't.
stupid stupid stupid
i contemplate texting nick but he's at rugby and needs to practice, plus i don't want to be always in the way.

so instead of texting nick or tori or elle, i break down crying on the kitchen floor.

i'm crying so loudly that i don't almost hear my phone ringing.
i grab it from my pocket and see that it's nick.
"hi babe practice got done early so im on my way to your house" he says before i can say hello.
"o-ok" i stutter out trying to hide the fact that i'm crying. it doesn't work.
"darling are you ok? what's wrong?" he ask worriedly.
"i-i just- never mind it's stupid" i reply back tears threatening to fall out of my eye at any second.
"i'm sure it's not, please tell me" he says in a lovingly voice and i hear a car door shut so i guess he's on his way
"i just want to eat a-and to be n-normal but it's so hard" i say as the tears fall.
"oh my love it's ok, you didn't do anything did you? i'm two minutes away ok, then we can eat together" he says and i can tell he's probably speeding by now.
"o-ok" i say.
he stays on the line for the next two minutes until i hear a car pull up in the driveway.
the door opens and there he is.
he runs to me on the floor and pulls me up into his lap with a hug.
we stay like that for around five minutes until he stands up, taking me with him, and says he's going to make some pizza.
"ok" i say with a soft smile and go sit on the couch and watch tv again.

1 hour later and the pizzas done.
nick comes sit beside me with two plates and starts eating.
i try to but i just can't seem to get my hand to go all the way.
nick notices and grabs the slice and pulls it towards my mouth.
"you don't need to feed me" i say blushing
"yes i do, i'm your knight in shining armour" he says and continues to feed me the pizza with a smile.

an hour later and we're cuddling watching tv when i hear a snore, i look down and nick is fast asleep.
i smile while looking at him, my knight in shining armour.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!
i love you <33333