The Hounds of the Baskerville Part Two

Zyair sits with a cup of tea when his eyes are suddenly covered by someone "Guess who?" a voice asks

Zyair sits with a cup of tea when his eyes are suddenly covered by someone "Guess who?" a voice asks. "Hm? My amazing boyfriend?" Zyair smiles. Mattheo uncovers Zyair's eyes, letting him turn round to face him "How was your trip down?" he asks. "Alright, could've been worse." Mattheo smiles, sitting next to him. Just then Lestrade walks in "Lestrade?" Zyair asks. "Zyair, what are you doing here?" Lestrade asks, before Zyair can respond Sherlock and John walk in. "What the hell are you doing here?" Sherlock asks. "Well, nice to see you too! I'm on holiday, would you believe?" Lestrade tells him sarcastically. "No, I wouldn't." Sherlock retorts. Lestrade takes off his sunglasses as John walks over to the bar "Hullo, John." he greets. Greg!" John greets. Sherlock looks over to Zyair and spots Mattheo, making John look over too. "I heard you were in the area. What are you up to? You after this Hound of Hell like on the telly?" Lestrade asks. "I'm waiting for an explanation, Inspector. Why are you here?" Sherlock asks, wanting to get answers so he can move onto Zyair and Mattheo. "I've told you: I'm on holiday." Lestrade tells him. "You're brown as a nut. You're clearly just back from your 'holidays'." Zyair points out. "Yeah, well I fancied another one." Lestrade responds, trying to look nonchalant.

"Oh, this is Mycroft, isn't it?" Sherlock realises. "No, look..." the DI starts. "Of course it is! One mention of Baskerville and he sends down my handler to... to spy on me incognito. Is that why you're calling yourself Greg?" Sherlock asks. "That's his name." Zyair and John tell him. "Is it?" Sherlock asks. "Yes, if you'd ever bothered to find out. Look, I'm not your handler and I don't just do what your brother tells me." Lestrade tells him, picking up his pint. "Actually, you could be just the man we want." John tells him. "Why?" Sherlock asks. "Well, Zyair and I have not been idle, Sherlock. I think we might have found something. Here. Didn't know if it was relevant; starting to look like it might be. That is an awful lot of meat for a vegetarian restaurant." he explains, pulling out the sales invoice from Undershaw Meat Supplies. "Excellent." Sherlock smiles. "Nice scary inspector from Scotland Yard who can put in a few calls might come in very handy." John tells Lestrade. Sherlock and Greg exchange a look as John slaps his hand down on the bell on top of the bar "Shop!" he calls. Sherlock spins to face Zyair and Mattheo, raising a brow "Dad, John, Lestrade, this is Mattheo. Mattheo, this is my dad, Sherlock Holmes, Doctor John Watson and Detective Inspector Lestrade." Zyair introduces. "It's good to finally meet you sir." Mattheo tells Sherlock, shaking his hand. John smiles and shakes Mattheo's hand after "It's good to meet you Mattheo." he nods. Mattheo smiles and shakes Lestrade's hand after, going back and holding Zyair's hand as the Inn owners arrive.

Later, after catching Zyair up to speed with HOUND being a acronym, Lestrade looks through the paperwork while Gary the manager and Billy the chef sit at the other side of the table looking at him anxiously. Sherlock pours a cup of coffee from a filter machine and stirs suffer into it. He picks it puts it on its saucer before carrying it over to John, offering it to him "What's this?" John asks. "Coffee. I made coffee." Sherlock tells him. "You never make coffee." John tells him. "I just did. Don't you want it?" Sherlock asks. "You don't have to keep apologising." John responds. Sherlock looks away with a hurt expression on his face, John relenting and taking the cup and saucer "Thanks." he tells him. Sherlock smiles happily as John lifts the cup to his mouth, takes a mouthful and grimacing "Mm. I don't take sugar..." he trails off, noticing the hurt look on Sherlock's face again. John takes a longer drink with a slight grimace "These records go back nearly two months." Lestrade says. "That's nice. That's good." John tells Sherlock, putting the coffee down. Zyair and Mattheo look at each other, trying to hid their amusement "Is that when you had the idea, after the TV show went out?" Lestrade asks. "It's me. It was me. I'm sorry, Gary. I couldn't help it. I had a bacon sandwich at Cal's wedding and one thing just led to another..." Barry starts.