Sweet Sixteen

Moriarty smirks and walks out the pool, after a minute the laser pointers disappear making Sherlock immediately throw his jacket off before diving in after his son. Grabbing him he pulls him to the side of the pool, John reaches down and helps pull him out the pool "Here, I got him." he tells Sherlock. John finds the handcuff keys attached to the handcuffs, making him uncuff Zyair before lying him on his back. He quickly pull the tape off his mouths and checks his breathing, finding none he starts chest compressions "Come on Zyair, breathe for us." he mutters. Sherlock pulls himself out the water and freezes at the sight of his best friend trying to save his son's life "Come on Zyair." he mumbles. John blows into the teen's mouth "Dammit, breathe Zyair." he pleads as he starts doing chest compressions again. Sherlock brushes Zyair's fringe out of his face, trying to ignore the blue tinge his son's lips a gained "Please wake up Zyair." he tells his son, brushing the water that's begun to trickle from the side of mouth away. John keep compressing the teens chest, not wanting to give up on him "Breathe Zyair. Dammit, breathe." he begs. Zyair suddenly starts coughing up water making John and Sherlock roll him onto his side "You're alright Zyair." John tells him.

After a minute Zyair finishes coughing, making Sherlock help him sit up and kiss his head "You're alright." he soothes. Zyair coughs again as he leans into his dad's chest, closing his eyes as John puts a hand to the teens forehead "We need to get him warm." he tells Sherlock. Nodding Sherlock grabs his coat and wraps it round Zyair before pulling out his phone and calling Mycroft, keeping Zyair close to his chest "What is it Sherlock?" Mycroft asks. "I need you to send helicopter to the pool where Carl Powers died. Make sure they bring blankets and hot chocolate." Sherlock responds. "What happened?" Mycroft asks. "Moriarty tried to drown Zyair." Sherlock tells him. "It's ten minutes away. I'll be round in the morning to check on my nephew." Mycroft says. "Thank you." Sherlock responds before hanging up. "Dad?" Zyair asks, his voice hoarse. "It's alright Zyair. I'm here." Sherlock tells his son, hugging him closer to his chest. John puts a hand on Zyair's forehead again "Let's get him to the lobby, it's warmer there." he tells Sherlock. Nodding Sherlock lifts his son into his arms and carries him out to the lobby, holding him close to try and get him warm. Zyair nuzzles his face into his dad's chest "Go to sleep Zyair, your dad and I will keep an eye on you." John tells him.

The next morning Zyair sits curled up on the sofa with two blankets wrapped round him, John checks his temperature again "Still lower than normal

The next morning Zyair sits curled up on the sofa with two blankets wrapped round him, John checks his temperature again "Still lower than normal. You want another hot chocolate?" he asks. Zyair nods in response "I'll go make one." John smiles. Sherlock walks into the living room and sits on the sofa next to Zyair, who shifts so he's leaning against his dad "I'm not letting you out my sight for a while." Sherlock tells him. Zyair smiles slightly "You're gonna watch me pee?" he asks, his voice still a little hoarse. Sherlock rolls his eyes and kisses the top of his son's head, as he does Mycroft walks in "Ah, I see you're up and around Zyair." he remarks. The teen shrugs and carries on leaning into his father, John walks back in and hands Zyair his hot chocolate "Here you go." he tells the teen handing him the mug. Zyair smiles "Thanks John." he tells the ex army doctor. "I'm just passing to make sure that my nephew is safe and feeling better." Mycroft tells them. "I'm feeling better." Zyair confirms. Just then his phone starts ringing "You didn't." he tells his Uncle. Sherlock looks at his brother "You told them?" he asks. "They had a right to know." Mycroft responds.