"Something else killed her?" Max nodded at him.

"What are you two talking about? Like a ghost?"

Dustin stared at me for a minute before looking at Max. "Only one person knows what actually happened."

⭒ ⭒ ⭒

"Okay, someone please tell me why you made me drive to the video store?" I parked, getting out of the car.

"We'll explain." Max said, rushing inside.

"Hey, Steve."

"You guys see this?" Steve pointed to the TV which showed reporters talking about the dead Hawkins High student.

"How many phones do you have?" I looked at Dustin with furrowed eyebrows.

"Two. Why?"

"Technically three, if you count Keith's in the back." Robin chimed in.

"Yea, three works."

"What are you doing?" Steve asked as Dustin laid his back pack on the counter before pushing it, along with a stack of tapes, onto the floor.

"My pile!"

"Dustin, what the hell are you doing?" I shouted.

"No, my tapes!" Steve turned to me. "And worst babysitter award goes to..." He pointed to me.

"Hey, he's a high schooler now. My babysitting days are over." I jumped over the counter, standing next to Dustin.

"What are you doing, man?"

"Setting up base of operations here." Dustin was typing away on the computer.

"Uhh English?" He rolled his eyes at my comment.

"Get off of that." Steve smacked his hand and Dustin pushed back.

"No, I need it."

"For what?"

"I'm looking up Eddie's friends phone number."

"Oh Eddie. Your new best friend Eddie you think is cooler than me because he plays your nerdy game."

"I'm sorry, am I detecting some jealousy?" I teased, poking Steve in the side.

"Hey, don't do that!" He pointed a finger at me. "And no, I'm an adult man, I don't care who Dustin hangs out with."

"Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around in here like toddlers, but it's Saturday. It's our busiest day." Robin spoke from the counter, cleaning up the mess Dustin made.

"Okay, Robin, I totally empathize, but this cannot wait until Monday."

"What, cause calling all of Eddie's friends is an emergency?"

"Correct."

"Wait, is that what we're doing here? Trying to track down Eddie?" I leaned against the counter.

"What do you mean track Eddie down? He's missing?" Steve asked from beside me.

"Max? You know more about this than I do."

Max filled them in on what she saw last night.

"So, my boyfriend won't like, totally puke when I bring it home?" I watched Steve flirt with a girl and fail, yet again.

He walked back over to me when she left, seeing as the other three were busy calling Eddie's friends. "That was horrible."

"Yea, thank you." He rolled his eyes, leaning against the counter.