I put my makeup bag away, putting my towel up after

I put my makeup bag away, putting my towel up after. The sound of my phone ringing making me huff heavily before answering. "What?"

"Mane, what floor is we on?"

"The fifth one ... I know you ain't lost in this hotel, Horace." I frowned while running my comb through my hair, "Be serious"

"On God, you told me we was on the third floor. Got me sitting innis dumb ass elevator looking lost."

"I didn't tell you that, you're just stupid." I replied, setting my comb down on the counter. "Why are you still on the phone with me? Hang up."

"What'chu got on?"

"Nothing but my toolie." I stated, hearing the doorknob to the hotel suite moving. "I gotta keep it on me."

The door to the room opened just as the call ended. "Why you in yo' drawls? We ain't gon' ever leave fucking 'round wit'chu."

"I'm almost ready." I shot back, sitting down on the bed. "Hand me the lotion on the dresser" I stayed still once he held the bottle out to me. The two of us sharing a stare as he waited for me to grab it from him. "Put it on for me?" I held my foot up, making his face fall into a mug.

"Pleaseeee," I dragged out, making him suck his teeth — grabbing my foot roughly. "You suchhhh a gentleman." I dragged while watching him put the lotion on my feet. "Black king alert!"

I should send a pic to Unity!

Real relationship my ass, bitch!

"Stop talkin' to me like that cause when I get to entertaining you, yo' ass gon' get scary and pull that 'I'on wanna date' shit."

I rolled my eyes in response, setting my foot down once he finished. "You're no fun."

"You needa hurry yo' ass up."

"Talk to Unity like that..." I trailed off, standing up and grabbing my phone. "Not me."

"You stay bringing that bitch up." He frowned while sitting down. "You must wanna fuck ha."

"Now she a bitch," I scoffed to myself, turning the bathroom light on and setting my phone on the counter. "But when you was mad at me she was the best thing since sliced bread. 'She gon' be a lawyerrr.' 'She got goalssss.'"

"I know how to get under yo' skin fa'real. Had yo' ass stressed, 'Some folks just don't be belonging together, we them folks.' What's that shit you be saying? I ate that."

"You and that wanna-be lawyer can go to hell."

"She ain't in law school, I made that shit up."

I stopped running the flat iron through my hair, looking over at him as he laid on my bed. "Stop lying."

"She in culinary school a'sumn. I said it to piss you off."

"That's weird"

"You'on say shit to piss me off?"