Chapter 2:Stock on that beer, it's gonna end soon!

Kumagawa, after having a heartfelt reunion with his demon friend, has embarcked in Meliodas's bar. It looks like the estabilishment is situated on the back of a giant big-like creature which makes it easy to move around the kingdom.

Kumagawa:[Huh, so you've become a bar owner.]

Meliodas:Yep, and it's pretty damn good one.

Kumagawa:[You seem to be the only one working here...so the only good thing is the drinks.]

Meliodas:How cold.

Kumagawa:[Well, your food is disgusting.]

Meliodas:Yeah, it's disgusting.

Elizabeth entered the main room with her new waitress outfit. Meliodas hasn't lost one second to feel her up, provoking Hawk to scold him. Meanwhile Kumagawa has downed his...Meliodas already lost count of how much he drank already, but it's not like he has ever seen the smiling human to ever get drunk.

Elizabeth:Um, Meliodas-sama, Kumagawa-sama...

Kumagawa:[Hm?]

Meliodas:What is it?

Elizabeth:I wanted to ask...what is tge sin your were condammed for?

Meliodas:You see...I have stole tge underwear of women all across the kingdom.

Elizabeth:Is that true!?

Meliodas:No. In fact...I've gropped the breasts of one thousand girls!

Elizabeth:That's a lie...right?

Meliodas:It's a lie.

Elizabeth:Please stop teasing me! Or...is the sin so great that you can't talk about it?

Meliodas:Well...something about it?

Kumagawa looked over at Elizabeth and nodded his head. For both him and Meliodas their crimes are bringing of great destruction steming from the sin in their titles.

They finnaly stopped moving and the giant creature sinked into the ground leaving the bar to seem to be on a hill. The four got out and ventured into the village they stopped at.

Meliodas:Here we are, the Vanya Village!

Kumagawa:[Ah, they maje the Vanya Ake with their pure water if I'm not mustaking.]

Meliodas:Yep!

Hawk:What water?

Both men looked down at the river to see it was completly empty. The herbs around were also dying.

Meliodas:...Weird.

They walked to the center of the city to find out what was all the ruckus about. Meliodas first thought it was some kind of festival, but quickly found that a Holy Knight impaled his sword in the center and blocked the water. The villagers tried to take tge sword out but to bo vail.

Elizabeth:Holy Knight...like the one Meliodas-sama and Kumagawa-sama defeated?

Kumagawa:[Not even close.]

Meliodas:You mean that Twigo guy? That guy isn't a Holy Knight. A real Holy Knight is even worse.

Kumagawa:[And I need to say that this is a interesting case.]

Meliodas:How so?

Kumagawa:[The water is blocked through magic imbended in the sword...a familiar Lightning Magic.]

Meliodas:Lil' Gil?

Kumagawa:[Without a doubt.]

Meliodas:He sure came a long way...although he may have gotten a little cocky.