"My spot is totally unacceptable! I'm supposed to be next to Adrien!" Growling, Chloe attempted to push her way past you. "Don't even think about it." You threatened as you shot her a menacing glare. Slightly intimidated, she grunted angrily before backing down. Instead, she tried a different approach by attempting to force Juleka out of the way. Unfortunately for her, the purple-haired girl wasn't having it.

"That's right Juleka! Don't let her push you around!" Marinette encouraged her friend. "Miss Borgouis! Behave yourself!" Mrs. Bustier commanded. The annoying blonde huffed disapprovingly but did as she was told.

"Alright, everyone! Big smiles everyone! Say spaghetti!"

"SPAGHETTI!"

The photographer pressed the button but unfortunately, the picture was not taken. "Ugh! The camera is out of batteries! I will be right back!" He groaned in annoyance as he left to retrieve new batteries.

"...may I go to the restroom...?" Juleka asked softly. "Go ahead but please hurry back." Miss Bustier kindly allowed. With that being said, Juleka headed to the restroom.

In the corner of your eye, you caught Chloe whispering to Sabrina about something. "Miss Bustier! I need to use the restroom, too!" Sabrina suddenly announced as she rushed towards the bathroom.

After a moment or two, the photographer returned with brand new batteries and immediately installed them into the camera.

"Alright, everyone! Back into place!"

Sabrina returned, giving Chloe a thumbs up in affirmation. With a satisfied grin, Chloe snuck down to the middle row in Juleka's place. "Chloe? How'd you get here?" Adrien questioned in confusion to which the girl giggled. "Smile, Adrikins!"

Marinette took a quick glance around and realized there was no sign of her purple-haired classmate. "Hey! Where's Juleka?"

"Three...two...one...!"

Chloe's gaze shifted over to your direction as a mischievous smirk played on her face.

"Say spaghetti!"

"SPAGHETTI!"

"WAIT...!"

"OW...!"

"Thank you, everyone! Time for the next class!"

"CHLOE!" You growled angrily at the said girl, massaging the back of your head where your hair was yanked.

"What? Are you blaming ME because you can't take a decent photo?" Chloe teased before laughing obnoxiously. You growled at the blonde before stomping off into the locker room.

With fists clenched angrily, you burst into the empty room. "I can't believe her! She pulled on my hair just so she could ruin my photo?! I should go back out there and rip all the blonde hair right out of her pretty little head!"

🦋~~~🦋

"Sick and tired of being ridiculed by a spoiled rich girl and not being able to do anything about it. I have the perfect medicine for that."

"Fly away my little akuma and evilize this angered girl!"

~~~