CHAPTER SIX

Regina Cueva

Rosewood, Franchia

Tuesday, September 4' 2018

I woke up from my deep slumber with a jolt in complete darkness. The scene I had on my mind was a blur and I wasn't sure if it was real or not. Sitting up in a daze, I ran my fingers through my messy curls. The moment the sheets dropped from my body; a cold shiver ran up my spine. "What?" Confusion raced through my body as I stared down at my naked upper body, the scene in my head now getting clearer.

"Gina, I've waited for so long to have you underneath me."

"Lorenzo let go of me!"

"I know you want me; I can feel you trembling underneath me in anticipation. I can feel that little heartbeat of yours picking up, and I wasn't talking about this one." He smiled gently, as if loving his own choice of words as he touched my heart with a side glance straight into my eyes. Gulping down the lump in my throat, I struggled once again for him to let me go, "We both know what's going to happen next."

"Nothing is going to happen Lorenzo, and I don't think these years being in prison, made you a rapist." He chuckled, flashing his pearly white teeth and those cat-like green eyes full of excitement, "We both know that I don't need to take you against your will. I know how easily it is to make you cave."

"You're being unfair."

"Unfair? I'm just trying to make love to my wife."

"Wife? Lorenzo please, don't make me laugh. You made it pretty clear with your actions that you didn't give a—" He cut me off with a demanding kiss, his lips parting mine in a hurry and with a slip of a tongue, he had pushed all my thoughts in the back of my head.

"Hijo de puta!"

How could I've been so stupid?

Throwing the sheets aside, I sat on the edge of the bed – looking around for my clothes. They were scattered all over the floor and I groaned to myself, dumping my body on the bed in a heap of frustration. My fingers tangling in my messy curls as I gathered the sheets around my naked body – flashes of Lorenzo and I making love hours ago filled my head as he took me in ways, only he could.

"Cara de culo!" I found myself cursing once again. With a groan of rage, I tossed the sheets aside and stood up from the bed. I made my way towards the bathroom, slamming the door harshly behind me.

He will pay for this.

"Where the hell is Lorenzo?" my voice echoed through the whole house as I marched down the halls. "If he thinks that he can come at me just like that, he's clearly mistaken." I stomped down the stairs angrily as I looked around for Lorenzo, stalking my way out of the back entrance and into the backyard.

There he was, "Lorenzo!" doing laps in the swimming pool without a care in the world. "Cara de culo!" I cursed as I jumped on one leg, fighting to take off my shoe and threw it at him.

He stopped swimming as I took off my other shoe and like I did with the first shoe, I threw it at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you, Regina?" I don't remember the last time he called me by my name.

"What is wrong? You have the balls to ask me what the fuck is wrong. You know damn well what the fuck went wrong here." I replied in an angry outburst.

He ran a rough hand through his wet hair and shook his head with an amused smile. "What did you think? That you can just take me as you want and please?" I said between my angry pinned teeth as my eyes shot daggers at him.