12

Chapter 12,

"What happened?" Dustin asks as hopper comes running out with a piece of paper and a pen. "I think he's talking just not with words"

"What is that?" Steve asks. "Morse code" everyone says. "H-e-r-e" hopper spells out. "Wills still in there. He's talking to us"

"Dash, dot, dash, dot. Yeah got it! C"

"L"

"O"

"S"

"E"

"G-A-T-E"

"Close gate" everyone read out loud. The phone started ringing and everyone panicked. Dustin turned it off and everyone sighed in relief.

It rang again and Nancy smashed it on the ground. "Do you think he heard that?" Max asked. "It's just a phone. It could be anyway right?"

Everyone hears a growl in the distance. They're coming. "That's not good" Dustin mumbles.

"Hey! Get away from the windows!" Hopper yells. "Do you know how to use this?"

"What?" Jonathan asks. "Can you use this?"

"I can" Nancy states as she steps infront of Steve and Jonathan.

The noise gets louder and comes from mutable directions. One flies through the window and smashes into the floor.

Hopper slowly walks towards it to check if it's dead.

The door unlocks and slowly opens. Everyone lowers their weapons once they see Eleven walk inside.

"Is that, eleven?" Max whispers and Jess nods. Mike was the first to run up and hug her. "I never gave up on you. I called you every day for-"

"353 Days. I heard" El replied. "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were okay?". Hopper cut in and hugged her. "Because I wouldn't let her".

"The hell is this? Where have you been?"

"Where have you been?"

That's when everyone realized-

"You've been hiding her! This whole time!" Mike yelled. "Hey! Let's talk alone!"

Mike and hopper walk into a different room as El walks up to Dustin and Lucas and gives them a hug. "We missed you"

"Teeth, you have teeth" he mumbles. Dustin grins "you like these pearls" he mutters before doing his purr noise thing.

El gives her a weird look and Lucas shakes his head in disappointment.

"El!" Jess says before tackling her in a hug. "I missed you" El mumbles. Max walks over. "Eleven? Hi! I'm max, I've heard so much about you" max says as she puts her hand out for her to shake.

El ignores her completely and pushes past her and walks towards Joyce.

<3

"It's not like it was before. It's grown. A lot and I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs"

"Demo-dogs" Dustin corrects. "I'm sorry what?" Hopper asks. "I said uh, demo dogs. Like demogorgon dogs. You put them together and they sound pretty badass-"

"How is the important right now?" Hopper asks. "It's not. I'm sorry" he mumbles sadly as Kim gives him a small pat on the back.

"I can do it" El spoke. "You're not hearing me-"

"I'm hearing you. I can do it"

"Even if El can, there's still another problem. If the brain dies, the body dies" Mike states. "I though that was the whole point"