CHAPTER-17

Now, Nicolo is entered in game and started to fire the spark in game. The game is begin to be excited. Everyone is playing energetically, we can see the team spirit. But, mine focus is only on my boyfriend. He looks damn handsome when he plays. His hair bonce when he grab the ball from the opponent like his hair talking to air. He is insanely handsome.

......

He is got selected for team because he played very well in a match. But, I didn't see the match, my mind is only focusing on his face. I think, I am really deeply into him.

We celebrate his victory for selecting in a team. WE did party and do karaoke. But everyone is so drunk, we have to manage to drop them off. After, dropping them, we're alone in a car. There is a silence in a car. And It's so tense that I am feeling hot. So, I tried to light the atmosphere. I say nervously, "So.. It's like only we left." And the nervous chuckles. I continued after a pause, "Do you want to do something?"

He surprisedly ask, "Do you want to?"

"No. I just think, you want to. You didn't even start the car. I think." I say in low voice.

He curiously asked with smirk, "What you think?"

I blushed a little and add, "I didn't think anything. But, you don't want. Then, drop me home. It's already a night." when I trying to tie my seatbelt.

He came closer to mine, I startled. I say, "What are you doing?"

He came more closer to mine cheeks, It's very tensed at moment. When he got one inch more closer, I turned my face to window.

But he lean more towards me and whisper in my ears, "What are you thinking?" Then I heard sound of click. He continued, "I'm just tucking your belt."

I embarrassed and I say in defenced while turn to face him, but I can't say at moment. Our lips is so close, it's an inch apart. But I push him teasingly and say, "I didn't thinking anything? Well, Are you dropping me home or I have to go by bus." where we're right now, have bus stand.

He add quickly, "No, I drop. But, first, I have to show you something." While putting his seat belt.

"Okay. But where we going in the middle of the night." I normally ask. But he is in totally in a mood of flirting. He say in cheesy way, "Don't worry. Isn't that what you're thinking?" He totally change my question. But I reply with great comeback, "I'm not thinking what you think I am thinking. Probably, it's you who are."

"So, What you think, what I meant. I'm just saying it's not dangerous. But, what you think, what I meant."

"Nothing. Just drive, if you don't wanna tell me." I shyly say.

......

After a few minute drive, Nicolo stop the car in the middle.

I ask curiously, "Is something wrong? Why stop the car in the middle of nowhere."

"Nothing wrong with the car. We just arrived. Wait. I open the door for you."

"But." When I say something, he went off the car, and open door for me. I went off the car also. But it's scary scene. So, I grab his arm in scared when I hear the bark of dog. He say with smile, "He, don't worry. I'm here."

"But why we here in first place." I whisper in his ears. Because I too scared to stand, I'm hiding in his back. But he turned towards me to face and held my face in his warm big palm and say in low voice, "Hey, I'm here. Don't worry. Okay."

"Okay. But." I can see in his eyes, he is very worried for me.

But when he say, I feel relaxed, "Hey, do you trust me"

"Yes, I do." When he add to light the mood, "If you say like that, I might loose control my mind."

But I punched in his chest gently and say, "Don't joke around in serious situation. I'm really scared, right now. And seriously, I don't get, why you bringing me here."

He say with smile, "It's a surprise. Close your eyes."

But my eyes go big like I didn't get instead of closing eyes. When he lean towards me and whisper, "Didn't you understand what I say or I will do for you." I instantly close my eyes. He pated my hair and whisper in my ears, "Good girl." And he hold my hand and say, "Just trust me and take a step slowly." I smiled little bit, but suddenly disappear also. Because I'm very curious girl. So, I ask, "Literally, where we going? And it's really necessary." He say only two words, "First, No and second Yes." But I am very stubborn, so I ask the same question repeatedly until he say. At last, he say, "Okay. Now, open the eyes, slowly."

I do as he say. When I open my eyelid, I annoyed, and say, "Are you serious?"

"Oh! Sorry." And he got side from the view. When she actually see the view, She gasped in awe.

I say, "It's beautiful. How do you know this place."

He whisper in my ear while wrapping his arms around my back, "I just know and nobody knows about this place. It's kind of my secret spot, when I just want to relax in peace."

"Then, why do you telling about this place."

"Because I want to and it's worth telling you."

I look in his eyes, he truly meant when he say that, and it makes me so special. I didn't know that I have someone who will love me that much. But also shares his secret spot, which is breath-taking and beautiful place. It's really great place for relaxing and for date.

So, I ask, "Do you really take me here, for showing me this beautiful place or you have something in mind."

He came closer to me, and put his hand forward for asking her permission for dancing.

I accepted his offer but I ask politely, "But we don't have music."

He take his phone and play a romantic song and say, "Can we now?"

I hold his hands this time and say, "Yes."

When I hold his hand, he pulled me towards him, and our body is an inch apart. As I looked in his eyes and he looks back. Our gaze remained locked. Nicolo placed his one hand on my waist and my hand is on shoulder, then our free hands finally meet. Together, we danced to the music, our feet in perfect sync to the beating of my heart. As the song going on, I felt relaxed and allowed a small smile to form on my lips. This night is beautiful.

......

THIS IS VERY BEAUTIFULL AND DREAM NIGHT FOR ASHLYN. AND I REALLY LOVE WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT.