CHAPTER-1

"We're going to late, Ashlyn. Hurry Up! ", Baylee annoyedly say.

"Coming. "

Ashlyn sobbed as she hastily slipped her foot in the sandal. And came downstairs.

"Hey, Hurry up. "

"Yes. Yes. I'm done. Just wait a minute. " And after saying that she went to table and take a bread and put it on the mouth and one give to her sister, Baylee and say, "Now, Let's go, Baylee. Bye Mom and Dad. " When Baylee also added, "Bye Mom and Dad. "

And their mom replied, "Okay, Bye. Take care. And don't be late today. Remember, we have to go. " Where dad said, "Bye, take care, Sweetie."

Baylee replied when they just opened the main door, "Yes, Mom. We will here on time. "

Her Mom added to reassure them, she got their reply, "Okay, dear. "

When they leave the house. On the way school, she addresses her and say, "Thanks for waiting me."

She replied with little smile, "Fine, now walk or you still doing this, we're not going to make they're on the time." But when Baylee watch the time. It's 6:50am. They have only 10minutes to get in before 7:00am. Because after 7:00am, the school gate is closed.

Baylee shrieked, "Run, Ashlyn." And both started running towards the school like as a flash.

Thankfully, they arrived in school at last minute of closing minute. And the gate keeper let them in. But both are exhausted after running like crazy, their knees gave out.

They are huffing and puffing. "Huh...Huh... " Both gasped heavily and added, "We made it. Now, please can we rest for a minute."

Baylee nodded.

After a minute, both start again walking and just passing the school ground after gaining some strength. When their friends, Stacy Smith and Shelby Jones came there with shouting their name like crazy, "Hey, guys. We have good news."

Ashlyn and Baylee stopped and say, "Hey, hey. Calm down. "

Stacy and Shelby say, "We have great news. "

Ashlyn says, "Okay. First breath. " Both take a moment and breath, then she continued with, "Now, tell us what great news."

"We listen other students talking about this and guess what.", Shelby says.

Baylee replied, "We don't have any idea."

Ashlyn added, "Yes, tell us what's it all about."

Stacy excitedly says, "Our school, The Whistling Wood High School going to held a Secret Society Club. It's the first time in our school doing this club thing in our school history. Isn't it excited? " When they're walking towards a hallway.

After hearing this, Ashlyn and Baylee stopped walking and both got dumbstruck. After a second, Ashlyn has a word to say, "This is really awesome."

Shelby also added, "Yes, it is. And we have to suggest our ideas about this. And do something funny in our high school time. So, please can you help us too." while pulling Ashlyn shirt collar in a little way.

Ashlyn says quickly, "No. Wait, too?"

So Stacy says, "We know you said that. That's why we suggest your name too, to the student counsellor. So, now you don't have chance to back out."

Ashlyn shockedly say, "What. "

And Shelby also added, "And Monday is a day, you have to submit your ideas to them, OK. "

Ashlyn says, "But why me. "

Stacy continues her line, "Because you are the creative one in our group." but Ashlyn interrupted her with, "but still I don't think, it's a good idea. "

Shelby encourages her and say, " Hey, we know. You can do that and come up with great idea. And please do that for us. "

When Baylee say holding Ashlyn's hands, "Okay, she will do. But give her time to think about it."

Stacy says, "Okay. Okay. We will. But you can't back off. "

Ashlyn says, "Okay. Fine." When she saw some crowd towards hallway. She asked to Stacy, "What this all crowd about?".

Stacy reply, "Oh, this.", pointing towards the crowd. And Shelby continues Stacy line and say, "There is a new admission guy. And He is so handsome and tall. "

Baylee replied, "So, now he is in a next in line of your dream guy. "

Shelby blushingly says, "You know me very well."

"Of course, We know our best friends very well."

The bell rings.

Stacy added at last, "Okay. Now, we have to go to our classes if we're late. We have to listen Miss Olivia scolding. "

All agreed and nodded.

When all are leaving for class. Ashlyn's meet his eyes, a new admission guy. His eyes is like sparkling like a star. Ashlyn heart melt by his dazzling eyes. She only sees his eyes not his face because of so much crowdedness. And seeing his only eyes, stopped Ashlyn foot to walking. She is fall in his deep eyes. But when Baylee loudly shout her name. Ashlyn got in senses and break the eye contact. And went for her classes.

......