Nazakaat|🀄️| 2

Start from the beginning

Arsalan shook his head in dissatisfaction. An incoming call from his dear mother forced his attention toward the glowing device laying there carelessly.

He picked up the phone, "Assalamu alaikum ammi." His deep voice sounded normal when Kaina heard it. Is he unstable?! How can one sound normal after working 24/7 is out of her mind. Hayeeee, kitna Accha hota agar mujhe mere jaisa ek beta milta? Lazy but ambitious.

"Come home early tonight baccha. And by early I mean 7 or 8, not 11 ok?" Her sarcastic voice made him suspicious. Somethings up with her, she's definitely plotting something.

"Why?"

"Bas maine bola is liye!! Arsalan haad hoti hai, kaisiko apne ghar mein jaldi aane ki koi wajah lagta hai keya?! Aur upar se you're questioning me?! Your mother?! Who bore you inside her womb for 9FREAKING MONTHS? Do you know how painful it was? I felt like my body was being torn apart and on top of that you were screaming like a monkey!! How would you know-" the rest of the sentences was cut off as she was suddenly silenced. He raised an eyebrow and looked at his phone to see her still in line. Yeh rukh kiu gayi?

"Ammi?"

After hearing some rustling here and there and some hushed whispers his fathers voice came. As usual firm and calm. When he directly jumped into the conversation he knew his father was upset over him. He hates seeing his wife crying or stressed.

"Arsalan don't upset your mother like this ever again. Come home before evening tonight." He muttered and cut off the call.

Arsalan heaved a sigh. He knew his father was angry for making his mother cry. Even though the dog beside their house that lives in the ally knows that his mother was acting and just being her dramatic self. He bet even his father knows but the man is as week as a leaf when it comes to his ladla wife. He smiles as he remembered their antics. He wishes to have that one day.

He chuckled as he was amused at his mother's antics. Deciding to just go home for the rest of the day seeing it was already 5 he quickly winded up his work and left his office. The 30 story building was one of the most beautiful buildings in Pakistan. It was also featured on a Netflix show as far as he remembers. This building was his vision and he made sure top architects work on this dream of his to come true.

The bodyguards outside his door nodded and started walking by his side. Being the PM of Islamabad as well as a successful businessman came with difficulties and it was one of them. But he loves this life. He wouldn't give this up for anyone.
.
.
.
.
.
The cries of the 5 month old child was breaking her heart. It's midnight and she suddenly started crying. She was burned up and to make her happy Eira was bobbing  her up and down, kissed her cheeks, sang her lullaby but nothing seemed to work for her. Her baby's head was buried inside her chest as her clothes were slightly wet on the chest area from the tears and saliva. Her frown deepened and so her worries. She felt her heart breaking.

"Baccha chup hojao please." Her eyes were staring to tear up seeing her crying nonstop. Something happened, and she can't figure out what. Her whole face was red due to the intensity of her crying. Signing, she wrapped a cotton duppatta around her and steeped outside the servant quarter. It's back side led to a beautiful lake, her daughter Akifah seemed to stop crying for some time and she heaved a sigh of relief feeling the smell of earth waffling through her nose. Brings back memories.

She was barefooted as she gracefully started descending down the red brick stairs. It was slightly cold and the wind was soothing. The huge 3 story building was on the back side of the mansion. But despite that the view that overlooked the mountain was worth the hassle. The mansion and this building was quite far away. Like a 5 minutes walk so in between there was a beautiful row of flower gardens and huge trees. The pond and the meadow was like a piece of heaven descended on earth. This house for some reason was very secured and has a very tight security system. And on top of that, the fact that this house is stationed a bit far away from the city and up on a small hill was the reason why she fell in love with this place.