Chapter 13 ~ Escape

~ * ~
'I'm going to get out of here' Link thought to himself. He paced back and forth in his room, trying to think of a solution. He looked towards window and stared at it for a while. He then had an idea. He was going to climb down the window and sneak out of the castle grounds. He walked toward it and opened it slowly, hoping that no one can hear him. Once he did, he looked down. To his surprise he wasn't on a high level. He slowly started to climb his way down from his room. A few moments later, he landed on the ground safely. He took a good look of his surroundings to make sure that no one saw him or could see him. He sighed in relief to find that he was alone. He tip toed his way to the castles entrance, only to find that it was surrounded by guards. "Damn.." He mumbled under his breathe. He took a quick peek around each and every corner to make sure that the guards don't catch him. However, he just realized that all the guards were........asleep. Link face palmed and shook his head. "This is going to be easier than I thought," He told himself. The blonde heard most of the guards snoring loudly. He rolled his eyes and sneaked pass them easily. He then slowly made his way out of the castle grounds. He sighed in relief and made his way towards castle town. Of course there wasn't anybody there since it was late at night. No wonder the guards were asleep. He looked around to find the stables. He figured that's where Epona was. He walked towards the stables and spotted Epona and many other horses. He walked towards her and petted her mane. To be honest, he was happy and relieved to see her. He got her out of the stables and into the fields. He didn't know how he was going to continue searching for you in the middle of the night, but he vowed to himself that he would anyways. He hopped on Epona and pulled on her reins, signaling for her to start moving. He was ready to continue his search for you and hope that you were okay, but of course he didn't know that you were perfectly happy being with Dark Link.

~* Next Morning *~

The princess was walking towards Link's room to awake him. Once she was in front of his door, she unlocked it and entered the room, hearing a slight creak from the door. "Link! It's time to wake up!" She said in a singing tone, but she didn't hear a response. "Link?" She called out again, but no response. "Where are you?" She asked as she looked around the room, trying to find the hero. A few moments later, he was nowhere to be found in the room. Her face started turning red due to how angry she was. She couldn't take it anymore. "P-princess?" A maid called as she slowly entered the room. "What?" Zelda replied in an irritated tone. "Breakfast is almost ready," The maid said. The princess nodded. "Can you do me a favor?" Zelda asked. The maid nodded in reply. "Bring me one of my finest soldiers," She ordered. The maid nodded again and exited the room. A few moments later, she returned with one of Zelda's best soldier. "You called your highness?" The soldier asked. The princess nodded. "Yes, I need you to go search for Link once again," She ordered. "Will that be all princess?" He asked. Zelda shook her head. "No, I need you to find two people for me," She said. "Who is the other one I will find?" He asked with curiosity. "You will both Link and (y/n). Bring them both to me. I have a few words for them both," She ordered. The soldier nodded and exited the room along with the maid. Zelda sat on the edge of the bed and sighed. "I will get you (y/n). I will find you and get you..." She told herself and she was talking to another. This was her next goal. She didn't know what she was going to do with you, but she was going to do something. Something.......brutal......
~ * ~