Chapter 9 ~ Confusion

~ * ~
You waited patiently for Dark's return. He was actually really supportive and caring once you got to know him. But, you were always wondering if Link was searching for you. He probably was searching for you at the very moment. You sighed and sulked in your bed. You then heard the door creak open. You looked towards that direction, to see Dark walking in. He was carrying a tray of food. He walked towards you and set the tray down next to you. You immediately dug in. You heard a slight chuckle coming from Dark. "I can't help it when I'm hungry!" You said with your mouth full. "I didn't say anything," He replied. You continued eating. For some reason, you felt eyes on you. You looked at Dark. "What is it?" You asked. He sighed. "I bet Link is looking for you," He said. You sighed. "I think he is too," You said. There was now a silence. "Can I ask you somthing?" You asked as you stared at him. You got a nod in return. "Why do you look exactly like Link?" You asked. You've had the question lingering in your mind for a while and you wanted an answer. He looked down with his hair covering his crimson eyes. You stared at him, waiting for an answer. "I rather not say.." He replied. You were now confused. Maybe it had something to do with his past? You nodded, understanding. "I'm sorry I asked that. I was just curious," You said as you set the tray down. He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth. You noticed this. "Are you alright?" You asked. He finally calmed down and looked at you. "I'm fine," He replied and picked up the tray. You nodded and layed in bed. You heard Dark exiting the room. All you could at the moment, was stare at the cieling. 'That was strange..' You thought to yourself.
Dark Link was pacing through the halls. He couldn't stop thinking of his past, since you brought it up. He didn't want you to know his relationship with Link and especially didn't want you to know why he has taken many of innocent lives. But, he knew that one day he would have to tell you. It would be hard for him, but he will have to tell you. Dark then shed a few tears, remembering all the memories he kept.
~ * ~