The Court of Miracles

(POV:Reader)

-"This is very well hidden" I commented as Ezra pushed what looked like a coffin top over.

-"Well it must be, Frollo would find us easily if it weren't" he went down a few steps of the staircase that was found under the top and stopped, holding out a hand for me, which I took and followed after him.

-"This is not what I expected the 'Court of Miracles' to look like" I looked around a bit confused at the leg-deep water that was found on the inside and all the skeletons and spiderwebs all around.

-"This is just the entrance"

-"Are there traps here or something to keep intruders out?"

-"No...but there's Clopin, he's good enough" he shrugged.

-"Who's Clo-"

-"What would be me, milady" a man in a deep purple colored suit stood next to me, walking alongside us.

-"I'm Y/-"

-"Y/n, yes I've heard a good bunch about you, Romeo over here wouldn't shut up" I turned to Ezra, seeing his face turned away and his cheeks blushing pink.

-"I hope all good things?" I asked, to ease the tension.

-"Yes, I guess so, not the word I'd used, more like lov-"

-"Shouldn't you go back to the entrance to check for intruders?" Ezra quickly interrupted him.

-"Oh, yes! I better leave, see you soon, milady" before I could say goodbye he was gone.

-"He was very..."

-"Annoying" Ezra huffed out, causing me to giggle.

-"Very entertaining"

-"We're here" I looked ahead in awe. 

-"It's amazing!" it was a beautiful place, very colorful and vibrant, it almost looked like another town.

-"Come on, let's go find Dajali" we walked away from the center, over to the side.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I think it's the shortest one I've ever written. Sorry!

Bye!