Chapter 1 New School

Start from the beginning

Izuku try to hide the blush on his face but I could still see it even as I walked behind him. He leads me outside taking me to a large tree in the courtyard. There weren't many people outside I guess most wanted to stay in the classroom with their friends.

Izuku sat down on the ground and I did so too next to him. I place my notepad and pen beside me but I put my bento on my lap. I open it up seeing mom had made me fried chicken with rice and steamed vegetables. She had made me one of my favorite meals.

"I am sorry about Kaa-Chan" Izuku apologize for his classmate's words

I took a bite of my chicken before grabbing my pen and notepad. I wrote out 'It's not your fault he was the one acting like an ass'  when I was finished writing I flipped it around showing it to him. He laughed a little before digging into his own bento.

"So who's your favorite hero," Izuku asked trying to make conversation

I finish my bento so I place it to the side then grab my notepad and pen. I turn the page to a fresh one so I could write 'My mom is a hero so it has to be her or she would be upset' I flipped it around letting him read

"What" Izuku looked shocked "Your mom is a hero? Who?"

'Her name is Mother Natuer. She was retired but just recently went back to crime fighting. She has a nature base quirk where she can manipulate plants. If you don't mind not telling anyone I would appreciate it. The only reason I am telling you is that I feel like I can trust you.' I wrote down showing it to him

Izuku read each word his smile grew bigger and bigger.

"I promise not to tell anyone. Wow that is so cool do you think she knows All Might"' He eagerly asked

I shrug my shoulders. My mom never really talked about her job as she knew it worried me. Izuku face dropped a little but he try to hide it.

"Hey y/n do you think you could teach me some sign language, " Izuku asked

I shook my head eagerly I was so happy that he asked. The last person I taught sign language was my cousin so we could talk when we were outside the house. I went through showing him simple phrases like yes, no, good morning, goodbye, how are you, I am good, and other simple phrases. He was a quick learner picking up everything quickly. When the bell rang ending lunch we headed back to the classroom. I had promised Izuku to teach him more tomorrow.

As we enter the classroom I saw that the teacher still hadn't come in yet. I went to my desk and was shocked to see that there were black marks all over it. The writing was awful but I eventually saw it spelled out the words 'mute' and 'freak'. Izuku came to see what I was looking at then his face paled when he read it. He worriedly looked at me to see how I was going to react but I didn't. I just took my hand and wipe it off the desk since it was written in a dry-erase marker.

I took my seat putting away my things. Izuku took his seat but he looked at me with a confused look. He sign to me 'you okay' it was sloppy but I knew what he was trying to say. I moved my hands signing 'yes' back. Izuku turn around to face the board and I did the same at less I try to before I saw the red eyes male that Izuku called Kaa-Chan staring at me.

I knew that look well he was unsatisfied. He wanted me to react to his attempt to bully me and when I didn't react he grew angry. I smirked at him which just him scowl even harder. This wasn't the first time I was bullied so I knew I just had to act unbothered then eventually it would stop. Bullies only wanted to mess with someone that would give them a reaction but he wouldn't get that from me.

The rest of the school day consisted of Science class and English class. Once it was over all the students were assigned a cleaning task. I was instructed to take out the trash to the dumpster. Izuku told me where the dumpster was located so I was able to finish my task quickly. I sign 'Goodbye' to Izuku which he did in return. Then I grabbed my bag and headed home.