-Prologue-

Tori's POV:

"Where's Tori?" I heard the voice of my husband before I actually saw him. Husband what a lovely term at least I thought it was. I was sitting outside of my old apartment with a smile on my face we were leaving today and I couldn't be more pleased. After the battle of Mayor Sterling we had managed to lock away all his goons in The Dark, ironic right? Anyway Abigail, Ty, Ethan and I thought it was better to raise our children in a small suburb and not a busy city. Besides Florencia wasn't really the place any of us wanted to live in anyway despite our parents initial protests. "I'm over here!" I shouted hoping Ethan would hear me. "Tors your almost on your due date you should be in the car." Ethan chastised staring at my old apartment building before gently grabbing my wrist and pulling me in the direction of the car.

Abigail waved me over before Ty had to remind her not to move to much. Sure we were almost to our pregnancy due date but we wanted more than to just wait in the car it was hella boring and our overprotective husbands didn't seem to realize that. "Okay we're ready to go did you say goodbye to your mom yet?" Ty asked me and I shook my head "she'll be fine without me... besides we need to give Crys a better life not just our unborn children." I said motioning towards my little sister who was staring out the window without a word. I frowned but didn't say anything Crys had become rather silent lately taking in most of her surroundings without a peep it was weird especially since she was still a toddler but I didn't pester her. Especially since I assumed it was because of the trauma she had faced as a very young child.

I got in the car, well hobbled in was more like it I hoped that neither I or Abigail went into labor in the car but you never knew. "Isn't this exciting?! A new beginning for all of us!" Abigail grinned staring out the car window. Ty had insisted on driving our moving van while Ethan drove the car saying that because we were pregnant we shouldn't drive. Please what were we going to do let our cravings get the better of us and drive towards the nearest Mcflurries? Of course I didn't protest because that would lead to Ethan explaining how I could injure the baby because of my selfish actions.

As we drove I felt myself fall asleep, Abigail fell asleep beside me resting her head on my shoulder I didn't mind but I knew Ethan would so for Abigail's sleeping sake I hope he didn't see. When we stopped I opened my eyes and smiled to myself there were two houses. The first was a large house on the cliff side of a beautiful lake and the second was a large farm-style house with a wrap around porch and an open field I knew exactly which one I wanted. Abigail woke up and let out a squeal "Omg! I can't wait to show Ty these, which one do you want Tors?" she asked knowing fully well which house I would say. Ethan looked at both of us and huffed "Me and Ty don't get a say in what house we want?" he asked and Abigail and I looked at him with bored expressions. "We're pregnant, E the least you can let us do is satisfy our cravings of the houses we want." Abigail reminded pointing to her ginormous stomach to prove her point. I stifled a laugh and Ethan rolled his eyes.

I got out with help from Ethan and Crys got out with Abigail looking at the farm-style house in awe. I smiled, yep I definitely know which house we're living in I thought to myself. Ethan got on the phone and started talking to Ty who promised him he'd be there soon and help put all our furniture and such in the houses. Abigail and I heaved a collective sigh and got out two rocking chairs from the back of Ethan's truck. "Well you boys have fun putting our stuff away we'll be here catching some well deserved sleep!" I called feeling myself getting tired. Ethan rolled his eyes but nodded as soon as Ty got there I saw him and Ethan discuss where each piece of furniture was going.

A few hours later...

It was night time and I felt Ethan lift me up into his arms with a smile. "Crys is already asleep in the new house I wanted to show you something." he whispered. I nodded and looked towards the farm-style house we were going to be living at. Ethan set me down on one of the rocking chairs that he placed on the porch and sat in one next to me, I looked out at the open field only to realize it wasn't an open field anymore. The field was now covered in hundreds of sunflowers there was a note by my foot and I opened it.

Dear Tori,

I can't wait for your family's new start to life! I decided to put my favorite flowers in your open field because let's be honest fields are SO must better covered in sunflowers!! I love you and I'll be watching from above... P.S. congratulations on your daughter! I can't believe I have a niece!!

Yours truely, Marilyn

I smiled to myself as I read the note, Marilyn had used her Ghost Element it seemed to plant these sunflowers and I was beyond grateful. I smiled to myself as I reread it and Ethan looked at me with a smile. "She didn't want to wake you up so she left a note instead. It's our new beginning, huh?" Ethan asked and I nodded "A new beginning not just for us but for our friends too." I answered putting my hand in his. "We'll go back to Florencia in due time but for now we can enjoy our new house and old friends" he mumbled as we watched the sunset and the sunflowers that looked so bright and cheerful. A new beginning I thought to myself with a smile.

 A new beginning I thought to myself with a smile